Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Another nostalgia fix for money$$$$$. Marvel, where's the progress here? Don't stagnate, ELEVATE.
    The premise of X-Men right now is whether or not the 05 should stay or not. That is stagnate.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    There was a brief comic continuation of Evo...it only went about 10 issues.
    But it was more of an origins/in-between to the main series, i would like to see the scrapped season 5 stuff (dark phoenix saga) continued in the comics. If it ever happens Bendis should write it, given the theme of Evolution, is something he excels at.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sagiravi View Post
    But it was more of an origins/in-between to the main series, i would like to see the scrapped season 5 stuff (dark phoenix saga) continued in the comics. If it ever happens Bendis should write it, given the theme of Evolution, is something he excels at.
    If it ever was going to happen, it would have been years ago...Evo did alright but it wasn't massively popular like TAS so I don't see them bringing it back.

BANNED

I'd like to see a book like this--that was one of the BEST teams EVER.

I loved the x-men in the 90s, that's when I became an x-Men fan, and Rogue fan in particular (she was awesome on that show!)

I'd definitely read a comic with a return of this cast.

I would like to see a Wolverine variant, complete with scorpions...

Spectacular Member

X-Men Evolution was unappreciated for a reason. There were some very good episodes, but the premise was sooooooo cheesy, and screwed up the relative ages of pretty much everyone to the point where I found it nearly unenjoyable.

WOW! If the artist is the same as the one doing the interior and the artist can maintain the same level of art as displayed on the teaser, I'd be very much interested in getting this.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    Uuunnnnf! Spas you and I both know we just got super giddy seeing ole Remy and Rogue on the offense together again, in their greatest uniforms
    *high five* I don't even care if they don't put them together as a couple, I just miss the flirty banter!

es! I would pony up $5 every two weeks for as long as that run goes. You know the only thing recent I can think of like this was Claremont's run in X-Men Forever. But he drastically changed everything up a couple of issues in, they didn't even resemble their iconic selves by issues 25. Still, it is CC, and I must submit to his greatness..
    I was pretty disappointed that Claremont didn't make an appearance on the Marvel special this evening

BANNED

That show was awesome so was the team no idea what this teaser is going to be but that show was awesome.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Anyone else find it hilarious that fainting Jean isn't on the cover? She was so weak in that series.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    The premise of X-Men right now is whether or not the 05 should stay or not. That is stagnate.
    This is why I read multiple X-Books. Rachel is getting a lot of development in X-Men and they don't seem to care about the O5 currently.

A pity X-Force wont be around all that long though but I expect it'll be rebooted yet again in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningBug View Post
    X-Men Evolution was unappreciated for a reason. There were some very good episodes, but the premise was sooooooo cheesy, and screwed up the relative ages of pretty much everyone to the point where I found it nearly unenjoyable.
    Eh, I liked Evolution quite a bit and at the very least Jean was VERY powerful in that series unlike the 90s series where she was fainting like every other episode or saying "Scott~".
    Last edited by Sardorim; 11-05-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LightningBug View Post
    I thought it was a unique way to do the whole "teen X-team" thing with more popular characters.

Anyway, I'm all for an X-Men '92 series if that's what's going to happen. Though, I beg Marvel, leave this version of Jubilee alone. Don't take away her powers or make her undead. Actually, it might be for the best if she stayed wherever it was she kept disappearing to in the last couple seasons of the show.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    I thought it was a unique way to do the whole "teen X-team" thing with more popular characters.

Anyway, I'm all for an X-Men '92 series if that's what's going to happen. Though, I beg Marvel, leave this version of Jubilee alone. Don't take away her powers or make her undead. Actually, it might be for the best if she stayed wherever it was she kept disappearing to in the last couple seasons of the show.
    At the very most I see this as a mini series while secret wars goes on
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    This is why I read multiple X-Books. Rachel is getting a lot of development in X-Men and they don't seem to care about the O5 currently.

A pity X-Force wont be around all that long though but I expect it'll be rebooted yet again in no time.
    I read multiple books too. There is no current direction in the X-Universe. Ususally this is done in the flagship book, but Bendis is more interested in telling as many different stories about whether the 05 should stay or not. Some books have character development, which is still worth the read; but Marvel is depending devoted fan bases. That's why there is so many attempts at X-Solos out right now.

And I know X-Force has low sales, but its not cancelled yet. I can't believe a book staring Legion would have a longer run than Cable, Psylocke, etc.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Gorgeous cover. Wasnt a fan of the cartoon but I enjoyed Lobdell and Nicezia's 90's X-Men. It could have only been better with Jean, Psylocke and Colossus there.