View Poll Results: Which recast , new or yet to be featured prominent characters should the movies focus on?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops

46 54.76%
  • Jean Grey

39 46.43%
  • Storm

46 54.76%
  • Quicksilver

12 14.29%
  • Gambit

21 25.00%
  • Nightcrawler

26 30.95%
  • Cable

14 16.67%
  • Psylocke

27 32.14%
  • Domino

8 9.52%
  • Deadpool

14 16.67%
  • Bishop

8 9.52%
  • Blink

9 10.71%
  • Warpath

7 8.33%
  • Sunspot

4 4.76%
  • Polaris

14 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yeah, not throwing Dazzler into X-men: Apocalypse, even in a minor capacity, would be a missed opportunity IMO. I feel the same way about Cable too, though. I mean, it's Apocalypse! C'mon...

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I hope FOX trolls Marvel hard by making Age of Apocalypse the prequel to Dazzler: The Movie The Movie.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jddoyle View Post
    no rogue option???
    My sentiments exactly.
    She needs more exposure. Especially after the way she was treated in Last Stand and DoFP.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    My sentiments exactly.
    She needs more exposure. Especially after the way she was treated in Last Stand and DoFP.
    she's had her time. let's move on.

BANNED

Jean should not be leading this poll along Cyke and Storm. We've gotten plenty of Jean from the first trilogy.
    She'll get focused on too,because obviously it'll be a younger version, so essentially newer. Still she shouldn't be a main focus.

Cyclops should lead,because he's been treated like shyt from the get go.Storm should be focused on simply because Africa=Egypt=Storm

Mutants with God complex= Apocalypse= being the First mutant= HORRIBLE OVER THE TOP God complex

Storm worshiped as Goddess as a naive girl= God complex

Also Magneto and the Brotherhood will be up to their own shenanigans. Trying to find away to take out Apocalypse himself maybe? We all know Magneto wants to be the one and only one to destroy humans, so that mutants can prosper.I see Magneto going after Apoc and biting off more than he can chew. Erik gets his ass whooped. Luckily Charles and Jr X-men come to the rescue,Charles and Erik regroup in a hidden temple or Pyramid. They come up with a plan to slay Apoc once and for all. They align their teams up for one final epic battle

Storm could potentially be a Horsemen(like in X-men Evolution)if Apoc recruits her first, before Xavier does. He'll see her potential and ask for her hand in helping him eradicate the inferiors(play mind games with her already screwed up perception of herself).The X-men show up to stop En Sabuh nur. They have a run in with a couple of horsemen, including an out of control bat shyt crazy Ororo whose firing gazillions of bolts at them. X-men finally take her down.Cyclops and Co tries to get her to join them,she refuses the offer at first,but towards the end of the film,she realizes Apocalypse is a douche whose only using her. She joins the X-men and The Brotherhood in one big stand against Apoc.

Mystique will be a sneaky B as always.

Hugh Jackman's send off from the main franchise

Introduce Cable .

Possibly a 2 part movie??

PLEEAAASE FOX let me write the script!!
    Last edited by Aquamarine11500; 11-04-2014 at 12:18 PM.

BANNED

Oh yeah and make Playboy Warren Worthington a Horsemen too.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I want Emma to be used as a Horseman. Her, Banshee, Azazel, and Angel would make sense and tie it together with the First Class. I don't think they would be able to get proper development to all the new characters if we also need to get the horsemen's background. Angel could become Archangel. I would prefer Warren, but this where were at.
    This is exactly what I'm hoping for... but we'll probably get Wolverine as Death and incidental Horsemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'