Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oh holy crap. I'm in love with the art in this book. Great preview, I can't freaking wait to read it in its entirety and find out what happens next!

All-New Member

I love the look of Templesmith's art, but it's been Ray Fawkes that I've had trouble with lately, but that's been on his superhero books. Admittedly, I haven't been reading Constantine since the Blight storyline. That said, I'm really interested to see how this goes with a more supernatural book set in Gotham.

Isn't already delayed, though? I feel like it was supposed to come out Halloween week, and now it's pushed all the way back to Thanksgiving. That's not a good sign for this series, I don't think.
    Last edited by reubs; 11-05-2014 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reubs View Post
    I love the look of Templesmith's art, but it's been Ray Fawkes that I've had trouble with lately, but that's been on his superhero books. Admittedly, I haven't been reading Constantine since the Blight storyline. That said, I'm really interested to see how this goes with a more supernatural book set in Gotham.

Isn't already delayed, though? I feel like it was supposed to come out Halloween week, and now it's pushed all the way back to Thanksgiving. That's not a good sign for this series, I don't think.
    I think it was always scheduled for November. I could be wrong, though.

Pretty good character work, it's an intriguing cast, the art's an aquired taste, it works, kind of fits the tone but, Micheal (Gotham Central) Lark's/Stefano Gaudiono art-style, would really work well in this setting... I love the concept, (GC 2.0) I'm really looking forward to this book...
    #MagnetoWasRight

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

That's a really intriguing preview. I'm actually kind of digging the art. I've moved not being interested at all to considering picking up the trade.