Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I picked up The Complete Elfquest Volume 1 today and I'm really looking forward to digging into the 700 page tome.
    My copy is in the mail. However I did flip through it at my LCS last week, and was a bit concerned that both copies on the shelf showed considerable creasing along the spine. I realize this is inevitable with a book this thick, but considering these weren't used copies that had been read multiple times, I fear for the binding on my own once it's been read through.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    My copy is in the mail. However I did flip through it at my LCS last week, and was a bit concerned that both copies on the shelf showed considerable creasing along the spine. I realize this is inevitable with a book this thick, but considering these weren't used copies that had been read multiple times, I fear for the binding on my own once it's been read through.
    Mine has NO creasing on the spine, at all. I got it so I didn't have to dig up my original B&W magazine issues - but now this looks so awesome, I don't want to bend it and crease it!
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!