Artist/Writer

Lightbulb RAVENOUS - More than a HUNGER! Kickstarter! New Indie on the scene for March

RAVENOUS – More than a HUNGER! by Juan Navarro — Kickstarter.
    We’re at it again, this time with an amazing project that I’ve been part of as Editor and now as Series writer (starting in issue 2) created by the amazing team of John Ulloa and Jose Varese.
    Jose is an amazing artist, and you should really check out his work and his Instagram page, and Jon has been the driving force behind Creature with me at every con. This is the chance for them to shine and get Ravenous out to more people than ever!
    In January, we will be in the Diamond Distribution PREVIEWS catalog, soliciting nationally for the first time with RAVENOUS. It’s a great book, with a cool story, amazing art, and story arc that’s going to blow minds. Check it out and pledge what you can, even a buck is awesome, and if not SPREAD THE WORD!
    As much as this is a business move with a hot-new project and another step in global domination, this is also a chance for my friend Jose to reach his full potential. He recently took the plunge and left a job that was treating him like crap, and decided to go into a more rewarding career as an artist on his own. He’s already doing great, let me tell you, and it was a calculated risk, but really one that, as you can see from his work and following, was kind of a no brainer too. He just needed to do it. So as a fellow artist, his business partner, and friend, I think I am more stoked to see this happen and burst at the seams MORE so for him than anything I’ve done. So take a look and let me know what you think!
    Here are some more examples of his work:
    DIG?
    Hit up the Kickstarter page and show some love, we’ll see you guys soon!
    Jose’s Facebook and Instagram

Artist/Writer

Arrow More Ravenous and what do people think?

Here is a preview to Issue 1 on our page

I would love input on the project and the book itself!

Here are some videos form professionals and what they thought of it:

It just feels awesome when an indie art has so much potential to rock the world around The graphics are detailed with fine use of colour and I am sure this will be widely renowned. All the best.

Artist/Writer

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. We try to do the best as possible, because as much as we're creators, we're also fans, and we know what comics we want to see, and what we want from them, so we throw down the best that we could.