Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Lets Tell Strife! The new Wonder Woman game for the whole family [or at least the one reading this]

Are you bored? Looking for something to do? Have a computer with PAINT and way too much time on your hands?

Then be sad no more. Introducing the new game YOU can play.

Having read it Wonder Woman 35 it turns out that our poor lady Strife is so busy causing trouble for everyone else she is completely oblivious to things that the rest of the world finds COMPLETELY BLOODY OBVIOUS! Sad news for her, but hours of fun for us!

Just copy the image below and insert YOUR favorite spoiler for our lady of woe and you can stand tall with the acclaim of your friends!

And hey, just to make it interesting, the post [other than my own] judged the most entertaining [by popular vote on this website] will be awarded a special prize by yours truly...this Wonder Woman toy which interacts with your iPad. Conditions apply.*

So get involved. Be creative. And good luck!

And to kick us off...

*To win you must be able to provide me with a posting address by private message. That's it really. I will even cover the postage. Entries close 11:59pm November 30th, Australian Queensland time.
    Last edited by brettc1; 11-04-2014 at 02:09 AM.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

The template - have fun!

If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

This is a really good idea brett! I'll try to come with something of my own, but I can't promise it will be good lol, anyway, this is really fun ^^

Okay, this one was easy, but that was the best I could come up with, inspiration lacking!

STRIFE.jpg

This thing just jumped in my mind...

wellduh_zpsdec0dcb9.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk80 View Post

wellduh_zpsdec0dcb9.jpg
    Nice one!

Astonishing Member

Deleted post.
    Last edited by Silvanus; 11-28-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Not meant as a real entry, so it's probably time to take it down.

wellduh_zpsdec0dcb9.jpg
    Thats a win.

wellduh_zpsdec0dcb9.jpg
    Love it....

Extraordinary Member

wellduh_zpsdec0dcb9.jpg
    Pretty impressive! Anyone think they can go one better?

Extraordinary Member

Just something I was thinking...

Incredible Member

I made it a little better than the raggedy scrawl I'd done before.
    Last edited by Frank; 11-10-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Incredible Member

HeyStrife.jpg

For the glory days...

Incredible Member

HeyStrife2.jpg

And on fashion...

BANNED

More on fashion

wellduh_zpsdec0dcb9.jpg