Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    So Katie summers connects the summer's family with ultron and pyms crazy familys
    Only if they get her back from Kang. Although I never thought about it that way.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Katie Van Dyne connects NOTHING~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~
    Once Polaris finds out about her, the iron within her Avenger blood will be ripped out and made into a ballpoint pen!!~!!!~!~~~~~~ which PO will use to write on her body: "DEAD"~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Katie Van Dyne connects NOTHING~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~
    Once Polaris finds out about her, the iron within her Avenger blood will be ripped out and made into a ballpoint pen!!~!!!~!~~~~~~ which PO will use to write on her body: "DEAD"~~~~~
    I'm having Chuck Austen flashbacks.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

am i the only person in this thread that actually likes Alex in Uncanny Avengers?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    I'm having Chuck Austen flashbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Why would you do this to me, Flight?
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

Fantastic Member

Havok is the man. Best summers brother yet

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    am i the only person in this thread that actually likes Alex in Uncanny Avengers?
    No you are not. I personally think he's been pretty awesome in that series and is a pretty good team leader.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    I don't hate Alex in UA, but it's definitely not my favorite take on him either. I'm mostly ambivalent to him there, as I am to the book in general (I honestly don't even know why I'm still reading it). I secretly hope that, once AXIS is over, Remender moves on to something else, preferably leaving Alex (mostly) unscathed. That way another writer can pick him up and show how awesome he actually is.

Ultimate Member

I don't expect Alex's daughter to last long enough for really anybody else to find out about her...and seems that Janet though doesn't come along for the ride...but yeah if Alex is written well he's a great character, here's hoping that he and Lorna are back together sooner rather than later...

Ultimate Member

Wonder how long Alex will stay disfigured, who knows if he ends up as a baddie in the near future Lorna may be the one to knock some sense into him, wonder how Jan would take that if she couldn't but Lorna could...

Havok had a long scar over his right eye for a short while when he was brought back from the Mutant X reality which eventually disappeared without explanation.

This time however with the gross disfigurement of his face will take a bit more than just sweeping it under the rug to remedy it. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what else Remender has in store for Havok with the remainder of Uncanny Avengers and AXIS. I sincerely doubt it will be permanent and say just leave the face disfigurement and mask wearing to Dr. Doom.

Ultimate Member

I don't think it'll last to long, probably until Remender leaves the book, it's just easy for many now to use Alex as the scapegoat for anything and everything.

BANNED

After reading today's Uncanny Avengers, I hereby DENOUNCE Havok as my avatar and favourite character!!~~~
    From now on, I shall stan for MAGNETO!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The only carer for mutantkind and the x-books!!!!!!

It was nice knowing you, Flight.