Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Rumours say that Worlds End is going to follow the team of Val/Thomas while the Earth 2 monthly is going to focus once again in the Trinity of Alan/Jay/Kendra.

Which is the best case scenario (since I won't have to invest in another weekly).
    Did they announce the creative team yet?

I think it's going to focus on Kara and Helena too.

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Did they announce the creative team yet?
    The creative team is going to consist of Daniel H. Wilson as the showrunner while Tom Taylor, Marguerite Bennet, Mike Johnson and Paul Levitz act as his team. Pretty much like what happens with Snyder on Batman Eternal.

I really hope that Levitz is just being used as an editor.

I think it's going to focus on Kara and Helena too.
    I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

The creative team is going to consist of Daniel H. Wilson as the showrunner while Tom Taylor, Marguerite Bennet, Mike Johnson and Paul Levitz act as his team. Pretty much like what happens with Snyder on Batman Eternal.

I really hope that Levitz is just being used as an editor.

I'm pretty sure that's the case.
    Hmm, I wonder if this means WORLD'S FINEST will be getting canceled? I'm fond of the book, but I can't say it's very good. Some awful writing.

I hope Levitz's role is limited on the weekly. Do you know much about Wilson?

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Hmm, I wonder if this means WORLD'S FINEST will be getting canceled? I'm fond of the book, but I can't say it's very good. Some awful writing.
    I honestly don't know. Worlds' Finest is supposedly having a tie-in in September's Futures End Month but that's just a one-shot so it might as well get cancelled in August.

I hope Levitz's role is limited on the weekly. Do you know much about Wilson?
    Wilson is a New York best selling author for his work on Robocalypse but he hasn't done anything before in the comic medium.

He's apparently writing the Earth 2 tie-in from FE Month though.

The creative team is going to consist of Daniel H. Wilson as the showrunner
    I don't know why he's in charge of the weekly, I feel like it should be Tom Taylor since he is on the main E2 book.

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
    I don't know why he's in charge of the weekly, I feel like it should be Tom Taylor since he is on the main E2 book.
    I used to feel this way buuut not lately.

They probably have chosen Wilson because of his fame and sci-fi knowledge which makes me think that the weekly could be more interesting that I initially thought.

I used to feel this way buuut not lately.
    I bet it's because Earth 2 is turning too much into another Superman title isn't it?!!!

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
    I bet it's because Earth 2 is turning too much into another Superman title isn't it?!!!
    NO WAY!

... Okay yeah, I'm predictable. Last issue was a pleasent surprise but I would like to see Taylor doing some research about the Golden Age and Earth 2 mythos to feel completely safe.

BANNED

Issue 1. There is too much continuity now to make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_nova View Post
    Issue 1. There is too much continuity now to make any sense.
    Not really unless you feel you need the origin stories of Alan, Jay and Kendra the first few issues are easy to skip. If you are interested in Earht too you only need to read the E-2 book everything else is just extra and is not required to catch on.