Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

So the latest issue of the flash definitely shows Wally personality changing for the better which is good. I'm definitely liking where the story is going so far.
    But I have a few questions.

1) Has been explained who Wally's Mother and Father is, and what happened to his mother?

2) Isn't he already supposed to have the speed force already? Why hasn't he donned on a suit yet?

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    So the latest issue of the flash definitely shows Wally personality changing for the better which is good. I'm definitely liking where the story is going so far.
    But I have a few questions.

1) Has been explained who Wally's Mother and Father is, and what happened to his mother?

2) Isn't he already supposed to have the speed force already? Why hasn't he donned on a suit yet?
    2), That was future Wally, present day Wally doesn't have the speed force yet but I can see him getting it in March when this whole saga ends, problem future barry will be the reason he gains the connection to it.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    2), That was future Wally, present day Wally doesn't have the speed force yet but I can see him getting it in March when this whole saga ends, problem future barry will be the reason he gains the connection to it.
    Haha I have to admit this time travel events are confusing. Where was it talked about that this will be finished in march though?

Haha I have to admit this time travel events are confusing. Where was it talked about that this will be finished in march though?
    No but all new 52 stories arc will be wrapped up in March so I'm assumming thats when it will end since it would be a long wait to but a ongoing arc on wait for two months.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

BANNED

They should do something different and have Wally get his Speed from a 'negative Speed Force' which in theory should exist somewhere in the Anti-Matter Universe.

Astonishing Member

Looks Like Nu Wally West is coming to the television finally.

Flash - Wally West making an appearance?

Flash - HUGE SPOILERS

As The Flash’s hunt for the Reverse Flash heats up, Barry (Grant Gustin) will soon learn the devastating truth that his mentor Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh) is actually his super powered nemesis who killed his mother. The good news for fans is that we’ll finally discover what Harrison Wells’ ultimate goal is: “Harrison Wells is just a guy who wants to get home,” Cavanagh said cryptically during Saturday’s PaleyFest panel.

However, considering upcoming episodes will feature time travel, it begs the question of how much will hold true as Barry toys with his want to save his late mother. “We’re definitely talking about the ramifications of time travel,” says executive producer Andrew Kreisberg, who also teased that the show will soon be taking on a major storyline directly from the comics. “There are episodes coming up where there is concern of certain events being changed in the past [that] would affect who people are and their relationships with each other. If the past changes, does the present change as well?”

Altering the past could explain why Eddie (Rick Cosnett) took a shocking turn in the newly released trailer screened ahead of the panel. Though it was long suspected that Eddie could actually be the Reverse Flash, he has proved himself to be a standup guy… until now. In the trailer, Eddie approaches two fellow cops and shoots them point blank—which is hopefully a result of Barry tinkering with the past. “Eddie has an amazing arc over the season and you’re going to be so surprised,” Cosnett teases. Bonus: We also saw Barry confront his feelings for Iris (Candice Patton) in the trailer, followed by Eddie punching him in the face.

In other news relating to the Wests, executive producer Greg Berlanti teases that they hope to introduce elements of the Wally West story in season 2 and also explore exactly what happened to Mama West—though we will get a small hint towards her whereabouts soon. “There’s an amazing scene in an upcoming episode where Tom and Jesse discuss that,” Kreisberg says.

As for those back in S.T.A.R. Labs, we will have to wait a while before some of the other characters, like Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes), exhibit superhuman tendencies. “But some of us sooner rather than later,” Panabaker teases. We will also finally learn who has been tending to the metahumans locked up in the pipeline, while Berlanti teases an upcoming episode will also deal with the moral ramifications of the S.T.A.R. Labs team playing judge and jury with the villains’ futures.
    http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/14...3978b733947106

Astonishing Member

Looks Like we're going to see Wally West in season 2. I'm curious as to if he's going to start off as a hero or if they're going to build him up as a regular person who eventually gets his powers.

http://screenrant.com/flash-season-2-wally-west/

With that said, the comics are taking a ridiculously long time for Wally to get his powers.

Astonishing Member

So it definitely looks like the Flash will still remain about Barry in the television show, but they did say they're going to do something really different from what's been see with Wally. So I'm just comparing this to say Aqualad. Before Young Justice, there was just Garth. After Young Justice however, Jackson showed up as Aqualad in the comics. So this lies the question, do you think DC is taking their time with Wally because they are waiting for the television show to make their move first like what we saw with Aqualad and Young Justice?

Astonishing Member

Just picked up Issue 43 of the Flash, it finally looks like Wally is changing his ways, looks like the complaints regarding him being a stereotype finally reached the honcho's. His personality changed almost completely in this issue. I'm happy it's finally switching over. I'm curious as to who will get their powers first, comic wally west or television wally west.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Just picked up Issue 43 of the Flash, it finally looks like Wally is changing his ways, looks like the complaints regarding him being a stereotype finally reached the honcho's.
    Not really, but this thread is not the place for elucidating the question.

One thing that people seem to have missed is that we might have gotten Wally's superhero name this issue.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

BANNED

Name and super suit if you squint lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Not really, but this thread is not the place for elucidating the question.

One thing that people seem to have missed is that we might have gotten Wally's superhero name this issue.
    Really? I need to reread it, I must had completely missed that part. The suit he was wearing though kinda looked like his suit when he was an adult though.

Astonishing Member

Well Wally Probably had his biggest role in the nu52 to date. He's definitely turning over a new leaf it appears, as the delinquent tendencies appear to be all gone. One thing I notice is that it appears like Wally is struck by lighting? Yet the guy who was in front seem to be one taken the hardest hit. Is it possible that Wally might be obtaining his new powers this way?

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Hope so. It's time DC gets moving on developing and using this character. The buildup has been much too slow and belabored.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Hope so. It's time DC gets moving on developing and using this character. The buildup has been much too slow and belabored.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    I agree, the entire process has been painstakingly slow. While I'm glad that we're finally reaching this point, this should have happened a while ago. I think we can thank the television show for this though, as it seems with the CWTV introduction of Wally West, the comic has been picking up the pace a little bit. There's no reason for the TV version of Wally West to get his powers before the comic book version.