Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Removing the new characters is something Johns has never done in his Rebirths, so I don't think he'll do it here. I think it's better to just get his personality and family aspect closer in line.
    This I can agree with, because still at the moment there's a bit of a disconnect between say the television show and the comic books. For example, Iris is black in the television show, but is white (or mixed) in the comics. I'm not sure how much synergy they're looking for in their products but that's a major difference in between the two shows. Of course the age aspect is also different. So we'll see how much they will change in the comics.

bump

[ATTACH=]34450[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member

So did anyone pick up flash 50? The second story is dedicated to wally west, him in costume. The way he received his powers was a bit weird, but it was a nice story none the less. I have to admit though I really like his costume, it's very slick and well designed.

Niffleheim

It's a different costume than what he will wear in Teen Titans thou just guessing from the solicit. In Rebirth it will be the usual yellow and red.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    It's a different costume than what he will wear in Teen Titans thou just guessing from the solicit. In Rebirth it will be the usual yellow and red.
    Wait is he appearing in the new teen titans book? Do you have a link?

Niffleheim

http://www.newsarama.com/28578-dc-co...rth-recap.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tofali; 04-21-2016 at 01:55 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

Oh wow, well the yellow and red isn't bad either, though I like the grey and black a bit more. Just for clarification, is Wally's new name going to be August Heart? Because there's supposedly some new speedster in the flash called August Heart, and I'm not sure whose that supposed to be.

Astonishing Member

August Heart is a new character who will appear in The Flash. Wally West as Kid Flash will appear in The Flash and Teen Titans.

So did anyone pick up flash 50? The second story is dedicated to wally west, him in costume. The way he received his powers was a bit weird, but it was a nice story none the less. I have to admit though I really like his costume, it's very slick and well designed.
    just did.

Flash #50

With old/classic Wally whats going to happen to nuWally?
    Last edited by HunterX; 05-24-2016 at 06:35 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    August Heart is a new character who will appear in The Flash. Wally West as Kid Flash will appear in The Flash and Teen Titans.
    Yeah, the speed-force is going to create a bunch new speedsters; then, a serial-killer with superspeed called Godspeed will kill the new speedsters. I'll bet August Heart is one of them.
    Last edited by scary harpy; 05-24-2016 at 06:48 AM.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

So can I get a consensus on what you guys think about changing Wally's father from Rudi to Daniel? I'd just like to know everyone's thoughts on it, good or bad.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    So can I get a consensus on what you guys think about changing Wally's father from Rudi to Daniel? I'd just like to know everyone's thoughts on it, good or bad.
    spoilers:
    It's fine. Wally and nuWally are both Wallace named after their grandfather or great-grandfather (I can't remember), and they're both sons of each of the West brothers. Ginger!Wally is still Rudy's kid and teen Wally is still Daniel's kid.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Potanical Pardon; 05-25-2016 at 04:51 AM.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Potanical Pardon View Post
    spoilers:
    It's fine. Wally and nuWally are both Wallace named after their grandfather or great-grandfather (I can't remember), and they're both sons of each of the West brothers. Ginger!Wally is still Rudy's kid and teen Wally is still Daniel's kid.
    end of spoilers
    Except NuWally wasn't Daniel's kid before. I'm wondering if that change -- and it is a change, so no 'still' about it -- affects NuWally fans.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

spoilers:
    The Wally's are cousins if I read it correctly.
    end of spoilers