Default A Town Called Dragon

I'm just curious if anyone else is reading this book? It's by Judd Winick and Geoff Shaw, published by Legendary's comic book division. Two issues in and I'm really digging it. Hopefully I'm not the only one!
    Host of Loose Staples: A Comic Book Podcast

I really like it, I thought I would just give the first issue a try but it has hooked me. Really fun title.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

The second issue came out? Man, I totally missed it!

I picked up the first issue and I wasn't completely blown away by it but I was definitely going to give it another issue. It had a certain charm about it.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

I remember loving Winick back in the day, so I was really glad to see his name on something. I'm gonna have to try a few more of the Legendary line, it looks like they might have some quality stuff!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dedpool79 View Post
    I remember loving Winick back in the day, so I was really glad to see his name on something. I'm gonna have to try a few more of the Legendary line, it looks like they might have some quality stuff!
    I almost see Legendary as the new Radical.It's about time some company filled that gap. Hopefully they'll have better success getting their product to the big screen without the crash and burn of everything Radical had optioned but tanked so far. Sadly I have to wait until trade.
    Last edited by alton; 02-04-2015 at 02:33 PM.

Just finished reading it, and man what an awesome story! Beautiful art, great characters, tons of action, and a dragon! The book's got everything you need.