Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What Upcoming Title Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

In short, the question above. Let me know what your most anticipated forthcoming title from DC comics is and why. Mine is Wednesday's Grayson, because of Mikel Janin's artwork and I'm curious to see what direction they take with the character. Also Tim Seeley is a pretty good writer as well.

Multiversity is easily one of the most anticipated releases this year, and I'm one of the chumps who makes it so. I cannot wait for Morrison's magnum opus of the DC multiverse!

BANNED

Looking forward to everything somewhat. Very happy to have different artists on Green Arrow and Wonder Woman. Grayson looks to be interesting. Will give Deathstroke a try, although I don't usually care for "anti-heroes" - the constant dancing around to make sure that he only kills people who deserve it gets tiresome. Rather like Wolverine in cartoons constantly avoiding actually slicing another human being.

I'm probably going to trade-wait Multiversity. I just can't avoid the knowledge that it was started back when we had a completely different multiverse. Rather like trying to watch Flashdance and not notice that the woman doing the actual dancing isn't Jennifer Beals.

Not so into the new Arkham and Academy books, but hopefully they will provide some other people with what they may be looking for.

BANNED

Multiversity.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Multiversity and New Suicide squad.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Astonishing Member

Multiversity of course when it eventually comes out.

For now Grayson has certainly piqued my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Multiversity.
    This is the ultimate answer.

BANNED

Grayson and Multiversity are at the top of my list. Deathstroke might be interesting. He's a worthwhile character, it will just depend on the quality of the team itself and its way too early to tell how that might play out. I think my wife wants to check out the new Suicide Squad for Harley, and Im a big fan of Black Manta but really I just cant bring myself to care. And Im feeling the same way about the new Titans. I'll give the first issue a shot, just because, but dont really expect to stick with it beyond an issue or two.

The new Gotham books look pretty.....odd. Arkham Manor I have no interest in at all, but the Academy book has a sorta-fun premise and if done well might be decent reading. But again, I dont know enough about either to really have an opinion.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Most Looking forward to, Suicide Squad, Deathstroke & the new team on Wonder Woman.

Intrigued by Grayson & Arkham Manor, hopefully the first issues are good to reel me in. Recently, Wasn't to impressed with Outcast so that's freed me up for one more book.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Multiversity and Grayson and Gotham Academy lead my list
    Also hoping Teen Titans and Suicide Squad and Arkham Manor deliver

Not holding my breath for G I Zombie (or what ever it is called) and am expecting the worse for Wonder Woman (crossing my fingers I am wrong).

Looking forward to the new direction with Worlds Finest and the big weekly Earth 2 event.

Also looking forward to the books D C will be releasing during there west coast move.

Astonishing Member

Multiversity, followed by Grayson, followed by Gotham Academy.

Don't care for the rest.

Grayson is the most interesting. I find Morrison hit and miss and with as large a story as Multiversity is I can't justify picking it up. Also Arkham Manor seems to make no sense at all. Why would Bruce agree to house half his rogues gallery above the batcave?? Not like an accident waiting to happen at all!

Grayson for sure, followed by Suicide Squad and multiversity

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Grayson is at the top of my list because of Mikel Janin and the story is very interesting for the character, which is a favorite of mine. The artists on Deathstroke, Wonder Woman and Teen Titans are also the main reason I'm picking them up. Deathstroke is one of my favorite characters at DC, I've been buying Teen Titans since the New 52 debut, and this will be the first time I've ever considered buying Wonder Woman. The weekly Earth 2 is a maybe since I haven't bought into the Future's End story so far. Suicide Squad, Multiversity, and the two Gotham related books don't interest me at all. I'm hoping there might be some other new titles announced that will grab my interest. I know it's been out for a while now but Sinestro has been great if you haven't given it a chance.