Super Moderator

Default Fiffe Unleashes "Copra: Round One"

"All-New Ultimates" scribe Michel Fiffe discusses his creator-driven "Copra," a "Suicide Squad"-inspired action epic set for a collected edition.

Full article here.

Artist/Writer

LOVE this book, it's a team boo with heart and a real voice.

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

And the design production on the tpb is excellent. A great package all around.

I read the first issue of this online recently and immediately ordered the first trade. The writing was absolutely incredible. I'm really looking forward to getting it!

All-New Member

Can't say enough good things about this book. It is absolutely worth every penny you will spend on it.

I just found out that Michel Fiffe is going to be at Toronto Comic Arts Festival and I think I may end up getting the first two Copra tpbs.

http://torontocomics.com/

Just got Round 2. I will say that Round 1 got progressively weirder as it went along. And Fiffe's artwork does detract a bit since he can be a little more abstract than I would like at times. I had to read the book a few times to make some sense of it. It isn't 100% linear and just drops you into situations with no context or understanding of who the new characters are. A little frustrating but still very interesting and entertaining.

I went to TCAF today and picked up the first two volumes. Looking forward to reading this!

I'm a huge Suicide Squad fan, so I really enjoyed Round One. Unfortunately, Round Two is out of print already, unavailable on the official Bergen Street Press website, and was never even listed on Amazon. I'd love to track one down.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Voodoo Lou View Post
    I'm a huge Suicide Squad fan, so I really enjoyed Round One. Unfortunately, Round Two is out of print already, unavailable on the official Bergen Street Press website, and was never even listed on Amazon. I'd love to track one down.
    It says on the Bergen Street website a 2nd printing will be available in June.