Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Haha.

I need to find out where I got that little info. It kind of makes sense if they keep him up using the same laws of physic that he got up in his world (or lack thereof). Upon re-reading ASM#9 I still can`t tell who is the guy wearing that half mask in front of Miguel and Spider-Ham? Where does he come from?
    Flash Thompson, Captain Spider from What If #7.

Though he was supposed to have died in that issue... Could be a different version of him though.

so much spider-man, so much awesomness. I don't think I can add anything that hasn't been said, but I still wanted to share how much hyped I am for this event. I'll probably go broke from alle the gabriel del'otto variant and companion book, but I don't care I'm loving this way too much,

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Good lord, if Spider-Shoe died, the uproar will be utterly immeasurable.

Now his creator, Joe Shoester, will never be able to finish Spider-Shoe's ongoing narrative, and his fight against the dastardly Killer Crocs will be left on a permanent cliffhanger.
    I'm still gonna be extremely disappointed if they kill Marvel Adventures Spider-Man.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Why are we calling him "Rorschach" Spidey? We should be calling him "Question" Spidey (as a nod to another Steve Ditko creation.)
    True (and I'm certain that's the intention), but there's part of a face. Question never had a face, hence he looks more like Rorschach than Question.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It's so nice to see the New Warriors jobbed out so blatantly. Oh wait, no the opposite of that.
    Absolutely agree. It made me really angry.

Fantastic Member

I want another Marvel vs. DC crossover event, so I can finally get my Batmite vs. Spider-Ham to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloCreed!(The One and Only) View Post
    Oliver's art, just keeps getting better, it's what pulled me into this event, well, that, and Spider-Gwen...

I'am however, interested in, Spider-UK, Old-Man Spider-Man, and Cosmic-Spiderman, post Spiderverse, if they make it out...

Looking forward to seeing the role Miles, plays in all this...
    Yeah, the art on this issue was absolutely fantastic. Well, the art on ASM is usually great, but Oilivier Coipiel.. this issue blew me away!
    Even though I've only been reading spider-man since superior, I'm surprisingly invested in all the different spider-characters (well, except 8-armed spider-man). Idk what the deal is with that old-man character, though..

Been on holiday so missed out on this discussion. I finally read this issue and Spider-Verse Team up #1 and bang Slott's back on form. as for the art well it's Olivier Coipel Nuff said.

My thoughts on this issue can be found here

http://themanwhocollectsspiderman.bl...-9-spider.html

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Really enjoyed this issue, it's nice tat Spider-Verse has kicked off properly now. Coipel's art was, as usual, amazing. Where has he been recently?

Enjoyed some of the little things like Anya making with the "thwip-thwip" and Porker sitting on Miguel's shoulders in the Central Park meeting.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/im...DC21-e1f5c.jpg
    Alternate cover for tomorrow's Spider-Verse #1
    Spider-Hulk is going to wreck the inheritors!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Really enjoyed this issue, it's nice tat Spider-Verse has kicked off properly now. Coipel's art was, as usual, amazing. Where has he been recently?

Enjoyed some of the little things like Anya making with the "thwip-thwip" and Porker sitting on Miguel's shoulders in the Central Park meeting.
    Yeah, I loved the issue in general and Coipel's art in particular; really bummed that he won't be doing the whole story arc as originally announced but I am sure I will enjoy every page that he does give us! Just a masterful issue all around!

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

"Thanks, Ham."

*chuckle*

Loved it. Great issue.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Haha, awesome!

I read somewhere that Spider Ham is supposed to be the physically stronger of all the Spiders due to being a cartoon, is this correct?

Warming up to the Porker.
    He's irrepressible!

Reminds me a little of Bat-Mite from Morrison's Batman. Cartoonish, but packs emotive heft.

Quote Originally Posted by DV1Band View Post
    Absolutely agree. It made me really angry.
    Why WOULDN'T they get their asses kicked?