Default Who Posts Reviews For Classic Comic TPB's and HC's?

Every collection ever produced can be reviewed on Amazon, so while the new stuff and classics like Claremont/Byrne X-Men omnibus get a lot of reviews and ratings, it kinda sucks that many older, but really great Avengers, Captain America, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Wolverine, etc... collections only get a handful.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

I do sometimes. Not a lot and more often than not it's about a more recent release but I've reviewed some older collections. There is also a weekly feature here on this forum called Weekly Collection reviews that reviews random collection wheter they be old or new.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Well, if anybody here can start posting reviews and ratings for the great (or not so great) classic reprints at amazon, it would be a nice gauge of quality and popularity for stuff other than what we are told should be popular and well loved.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Here you go:
    http://community.comicbookresources....rt-17-Weapon-X

Included are recently released collections, classic collections/very famous collections and the more obscure comics. I will do another one saturday which will be about spoilers:
    Spectre by Ostrander vol 1
    end of spoilers
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Amazon reviews are very helpful to inform you about the production quality of a book, but not the content. People tend to rate everything they buy five stars. For a more critical analysis of the actual stories I use goodreads.

Pulp Purveyor & Noir Nut FiveGhosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Here you go:
    http://community.comicbookresources....rt-17-Weapon-X

Included are recently released collections, classic collections/very famous collections and the more obscure comics. I will do another one saturday which will be about spoilers:
    Spectre by Ostrander vol 1
    end of spoilers
    I loved that one!