Page 157 of 158 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2360
    Astonishing Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    That was quite a finale. Cryer I think is my favorite live Action Lex firmly now.

Curious how Lex will pop up in Crisis.
    Mine too. And the evil beard works perfectly!
    Now listen to me, Clark! This great strength of yours--you've got to hide it from people or they'll be scared of you!

Incredible Member

In which episode does Lynda a Carter use her super strength in this series, it’s the one with the plane crash?

https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Olivia_Marsdin

Only watched the 3 episodes of SUPERGIRL that featured Jon Cryer this season. He blew away everyone else on screen. Absolutely loved his getting the last laugh on Lena by revealing Kara's secret to her and making her feel like an absolute fool. Also like her smashing the photo of her and Kara together with her drinking glass. Highly satisfying.

Now, if Lena actually goes evil, I may actually start watching SUPERGIRL again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Kara needs to get an anti-kryptonite battle suit like her Aunt Astra wore. Those chest emblems that Winn and Lena come up with just aren't durable enough.
    Nice to know that Kara followed my advice. Though ultimately it still wasn't enough.

Incredible Member

Erica Durance: As Alura Zor-El Photos

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/8vmh...4gtah5hqblb3yj

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I started watching this last season now that it has dropped on Netflix. I watched a few of the early episodes of the season and they were just the typical meh Supergirl episodes. Then I skipped ahead to episode 15 "O Brother, Where Art Thou" so I could see how they did Lex. Holy hell Cryer was fantastic! Actually the whole end of the season from that episode on was really good, but those episodes with Cryer were just gold. When I first heard he was cast as Lex I was like "The guy from Two and a Half Men is Lex Luthor? Duckie?", but to me he hit it out of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Only watched the 3 episodes of SUPERGIRL that featured Jon Cryer this season. He blew away everyone else on screen. Absolutely loved his getting the last laugh on Lena by revealing Kara's secret to her and making her feel like an absolute fool. Also like her smashing the photo of her and Kara together with her drinking glass. Highly satisfying.

Now, if Lena actually goes evil, I may actually start watching SUPERGIRL again next season.
    I agree. At least Lex was done well in this show. I really wasn't expecting it. phew!

Now listen to me, Clark! This great strength of yours--you've got to hide it from people or they'll be scared of you!

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Looks pretty good. I'll miss the skirt/leggings look but its not bad. Liking the belt and her new hair style.

I kinda hope that means Superman will also get a slightly different suit for CRISIS. Namely getting rid of those cape clasps and maybe new boots and a new belt.
    Last edited by manofsteel1979; 07-16-2019 at 05:22 AM.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

New suit is very Man of Steel vide, so that's 10 out of 10 automatically.

Incredible Member OpaqueGiraffe17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Looks pretty good. I'll miss the skirt/leggings look but its not bad. Liking the belt and her new hair style.

I kinda hope that means Superman will also get a slightly different suit for CRISIS. Namely getting rid of those cape clasps and maybe new boots and a new belt.
    Looks like they gave Kara those weird cape claps too. Which looked all right on John Deeganís Evil Superman in the crossover, since he had that new 52 collar on him. But without the collar, they looks weird on Kal and Kara when their capes arenít tucked into their shirts. I actually wouldnít mind if they gave Arrowverse Superman a recolored version of the Deegan suit.

It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look all that great either. Might just be me though.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Looks like they gave Kara those weird cape claps too. Which looked all right on John Deegan’s Evil Superman in the crossover, since he had that new 52 collar on him. But without the collar, they looks weird on Kal and Kara when their capes aren’t tucked into their shirts. I actually wouldn’t mind if they gave Arrowverse Superman a recolored version of the Deegan suit.
    I didn't notice Kara's cape clasps until you said something. I couldn't quite see them as I'm viewing the pic on my phone.Still doesn't look too bad. I'm not a fan of the cape clasps but whatever. I still hope Supes gets a tweaked suit for CRISIS.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I'll miss the classic look, but this is a solid costume.

Although it feels more Superwoman then Supergirl.
    Looks like they gave Kara those weird cape claps too. Which looked all right on John Deegan’s Evil Superman in the crossover, since he had that new 52 collar on him. But without the collar, they looks weird on Kal and Kara when their capes aren’t tucked into their shirts. I actually wouldn’t mind if they gave Arrowverse Superman a recolored version of the Deegan suit.
    I think Kara pulls the claps off better then Clark did.

I didn't notice that the first time around. Has a very Injustice/Captain Marvel look to it. I wonder if that was deliberate.