Page 156 of 157 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157 LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2347

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    yes, but for how long?

I already know Lena and Kara are end up on top. I just hope he doesn't look too stoopid.
    This is my fear as well.

Luthor must lose, of course. That's what villains ultimately do. They lose to the heroes. I won't mind if Kara foils Lex, I just don't want another stilted admission of how much better she is than Kal, or how much smarter Lena is than Lex, coming from Lex himself.

But Cryer is in next week's episode AND the season finale, so there are at least 2 more episodes of SUPERGIRL that I will DVR.

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    This is my fear as well.

Luthor must lose, of course. That's what villains ultimately do. They lose to the heroes. I won't mind if Kara foils Lex, I just don't want another stilted admission of how much better she is than Kal, or how much smarter Lena is than Lex, coming from Lex himself.

But Cryer is in next week's episode AND the season finale, so there are at least 2 more episodes of SUPERGIRL that I will DVR.
    I know, mate, I know... feel your pain.

Just thought I would mention the Zombie Apocalypse Kara and Alex was a nice WTF? scene. Supergirl needs more zombies invading National City. Perhaps season five can give us some Walking Dead type episodes.

DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Loved him shouting out "Miss Teschmacher!" Not only a darker and more devious Lex Luthor than in Superman, but Otis and Eve are also a lot more evil. Otis is still stupid, but he isn't the bumbling buffoon and
    Eve isn't just a bimbo. And for those worrying that Lena would upstage Lex and Lena be the sharpest tool in the shed, nope, Lex played Lena like a fiddle.
    Nothing campy at all regarding this Lex and his minions. As for Lena, as much as she might try, she truly isn't a Luthor.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Mighty Member

Loved seeing the cameo of Lex's exosuit.

I watched the episode. Not sure how to feel about all that.. Lex was still kind of interesting, but I felt pretty confused watching.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Loved seeing the cameo of Lex's exosuit.
    And Kasnian Supergirl using Linda Lee as an alias.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Cryer's Lex was an absolute boss this episode. The trial scene was darkly hilarious , his interactions with Otis, Eve (who I'm starting to suspect may not necessarily be as loyal to Lex or as much of a flunky as Lex believes her to be) ,Lena and alternate Red Daughter Kara were great.

With the scope of his schemes and such the last two episodes, Cryer's Lex has surassed most of his live action predecessors.

Seriously, I'd watch the hell of a show with this Lex as the protagonist. I mean if Walter White and Tony Soprano could carry long running series , why not the greatest criminal mind of all time?
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Mighty Member

That was a nice trap encasing Supergirl in that kryptonite Lex exosuit like that.

It hasn't been touched on yet, but who else thinks the current president is a Luthor plant? Notice that he wasn't in the oval office when Red Daughter showed up to heat vision everyone. The next time we see him is in his undisclosed location branding Kara a threat.
    Kinda convenient he was late to the repeal signing ceremony. Maybe Lex tipped him off.

Or... Is it possible that Lex has already taken President Baker's place and is hiding in plain sight via an image inducer. Shades of The Dark Knight Strikes again and President Luthor.
    Last edited by manofsteel1979; 04-01-2019 at 12:40 PM.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?

what a difference a great character makes. Lex Luthor and all his character history makes him instantly a real threat.

Mighty Member

Great episode. I liked how Otis(aka Metallo) could fire two kryptonite beams out of his chest like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Great episode. I liked how Otis(aka Metallo) could fire two kryptonite beams out of his chest like that.
    Kara needs to get an anti-kryptonite battle suit like her Aunt Astra wore. Those chest emblems that Winn and Lena come up with just aren't durable enough.

Mighty Member

Loved that final shot of Monitor and Lex's corpse.

That was quite a finale. Cryer I think is my favorite live Action Lex firmly now.

Curious how Lex will pop up in Crisis.