Default self-published stories

So I recently self-published a few of my short stories. One of them is the basis/inspiration for the comic series I'm scripting out. (Which I'll be seeking an artist for soon -- yes, a paid gig.)

Short story combo pack

Anyway, it's pay what you want. I just needed to do something with some of the stories I'd been sitting on, as well as needed to get over any fears of putting my work out there for public consumption. I've done the workshop thing for years, so this seemed like a good next step. So... help a broke writer out?

Fantastic Member

Link?

Okay, I did find a link but I had to go to Adorkable.com then the writing link there and then scroll down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonmasterJim View Post
    Link?

Okay, I did find a link but I had to go to Adorkable.com then the writing link there and then scroll down a bit.
    Link is in between the paragraphs: Short story combo pack -- click here to download the stories.

To purchase the stories you have to click the banner that say "Pay What You Want" or the very large PayPal button (also in the banner).

Fantastic Member

Heh. Came home from work and saw a response and immediately realized I had missed the link. My apologies for being a blockhead.

No worries.

BANNED

love the design of your website.

Thanks! I used to redesign it seasonally... but this one has stuck around for about a year now. Good to finally do something that really feels like me. (If that makes sense.)