Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquar View Post
    They need to make a new Tigra, Werewolf by night team-up cause the first and the West Coast Avengers issue he try to rape her(not his fault, he had no control at the time) so a new one would be a clean start since Jack has full control now.
    The thing with writers nowadays is that they hardly ever do any research. I'm willing to bet anyone who would be willing to do a Werewolf by Night story will automatically make him unable to control his powers again.

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    The thing with writers nowadays is that they hardly ever do any research. I'm willing to bet anyone who would be willing to do a Werewolf by Night story will automatically make him unable to control his powers again.
    That is true, he lost control like "Three" time and the last one he got a sick tattoo and the poof gone from continuity. The only way I see him losing control if he has a new transformation like a giant wolf(to make the Twilight fangirls/boys happy) or AXIS.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

They need to make a new Tigra, Werewolf by night team-up cause the first and the West Coast Avengers issue he try to rape her(not his fault, he had no control at the time) so a new one would be a clean start since Jack has full control now.
    What would a new Tigra have to do with Jack gaining control?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    What would a new Tigra have to do with Jack gaining control?
    I meant a new Tigra/Werewolf by Night team-up because it left a bad taste in my mouth(like Hank slapping Jan) when Jack try to force himself on her cause of his Wolf wanted a mate and in West Coast it happen again because the Wolf remember her scent but now he has full control of his wolf they can team-up without him trying to hump her leg. But like Prince of Orphans said there is a chance that scene never happen given Marvel lack of research so just them teaming up for no reason except maybe her son(if he's not retcon) ran away to Monster Metropolis and she needs help to find him.

I meant a new Tigra/Werewolf by Night team-up because it left a bad taste in my mouth(like Hank slapping Jan) when Jack try to force himself on her cause of his Wolf wanted a mate and in West Coast it happen again because the Wolf remember her scent but now he has full control of his wolf they can team-up without him trying to hump her leg. But like Prince of Orphans said there is a chance that scene never happen given Marvel lack of research so just them teaming up for no reason except maybe her son(if he's not retcon) ran away to Monster Metropolis and she needs help to find him.
    I have to add that story of him trying to mate with her was terrible and made zero sense.

Why would a wolf want to mate with a cat...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Eh. I don't think similair powersets are that detrimental to a team. It sort of depends on the story and the situations they're put it.
    But given that the team ended up a bit large, I guess I'd make it a choice of either Dr. Strange or Brother Voodoo. I like both characters, so I'm fine with either.
    I mean imagine a team with all speedsters or only people with invulnerability. The sorcerer is hard one because those guys tend to be over powered in there own right. They dealt with that in midnight sons by saying strange was afraid of using his powers and destroying the realm by fighting the larger threats. I feel like there are more story possibilities and more room for character development when the characters each have unique traits that they bring to the table. Just my opinion though.

Mighty Member

Maybe the midnight sons can be a delegation from each marvel team to deal with magical threats, sort of like a niche illuminati. You'd get blade from mi13, voodoo from the uncanny avengers, morbius from the legion of monsters, someone from the xmen (preferably a woman), and so on. It'd be a way to attract fans from multiple corners.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    I mean imagine a team with all speedsters or only people with invulnerability. The sorcerer is hard one because those guys tend to be over powered in there own right. They dealt with that in midnight sons by saying strange was afraid of using his powers and destroying the realm by fighting the larger threats. I feel like there are more story possibilities and more room for character development when the characters each have unique traits that they bring to the table. Just my opinion though.
    I dunno, both Hellstrom and Strange are sorcerers but have completely different dynamics with other characters and each other. While I don't think an entire team of sorcerers would work as well as a more diverse team, I wouldn't be opposed to one as long as they're unique in other ways. To me, each one brings something to the table though I'd definitely prefer a Blade, Ghost Rider and some monster types on the team too.

BANNED

Mighty Member

I dunno, both Hellstrom and Strange are sorcerers but have completely different dynamics with other characters and each other. While I don't think an entire team of sorcerers would work as well as a more diverse team, I wouldn't be opposed to one as long as they're unique in other ways. To me, each one brings something to the table though I'd definitely prefer a Blade, Ghost Rider and some monster types on the team too.
    it's just it would be incredibly difficult to find threats for such a team without writing the characters' powers down or each threat requiring an event. although the one thing i liked about the midnight sons is that each of their threats was event worthy but they contained the event in the issues. i don't think something like that would work these days, but it was a cool way to make the threats seem large enough.

I have to add that story of him trying to mate with her was terrible and made zero sense.

Why would a wolf want to mate with a cat...
    Cause he's not racist/spiecist(shrug) plus catgirls are hot. Hell Jack had sex with a vampire Martin Bantcroff (Morbius ex-girlfriend) twice(maybe more) an they are mortal enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by fmvgamer View Post
    I LOVE THIS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    it's just it would be incredibly difficult to find threats for such a team without writing the characters' powers down or each threat requiring an event. although the one thing i liked about the midnight sons is that each of their threats was event worthy but they contained the event in the issues. i don't think something like that would work these days, but it was a cool way to make the threats seem large enough.
    Hmm, you may be right. I can see how all of them on one team may be overkill.

Cause he's not racist/spiecist(shrug) plus catgirls are hot. Hell Jack had sex with a vampire Martin Bantcroff (Morbius ex-girlfriend) twice(maybe more) an they are mortal enemies.
    Jack really gets around lol

... so why isn't there a "Secret Wars" for the supernatural-related characters of the MU?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... so why isn't there a "Secret Wars" for the supernatural-related characters of the MU?
    That is a good question. Only supernatural character I've seen in any of the teasers was 2099 Ghost Rider.

Jack really gets around lol
    Yeah, he was best friend with Spider-Woman(she thinks he's hot), had a three-way with a actress and her friend, dated Topaz and he's now dating Elsa Bloodstone. Yep Jack is the Wolverine of the supernatural.