Default Predators Versus Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Phil Coulson, Melinda May, Grant Ward (yes, I know he's been outed as HYDRA), Skye, Jemma Simmons and Leo Fitz are flying the Bus when they inadvertently go through a portal.

They crash land on the game reserve planet from the 2010 film "Predators". They are uninjured and the Bus will not fly. Every other piece of equipment on board works, however.

The Predators saw the Bus crash and it landed where Adrien Brody's Royce and company first met in the original movie. Assuming the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to be prey, they go on the hunt.

Do the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. survive? Or are they dead meat?

Everyone's in character, so you get to imagine how they might act upon crashing. Would they exit the Bus? Would they stay on board and try to figure out things from there? What happens guys?! You decide.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

They probably keep a lookout and send out the seven dwarves. Once they ascertain the situation, they can probably come up with tech to take out preds without any real issue. It just depends if they have the time or not.

Fantastic Member

What tech exactly could they come up with that would take out Preds at all? In the recent episode they had the little mini EMP, but it only had a range of 10 feet. Wouldn't any Pred that still has the nuke take them all out when it believes victory is impossible? If yes, they'd need to come up with stuff that kills the Pred instantly. And let;s say they do manage it, how long could that last?

Actually, what's the difference between the 2010 and the Alien Vs Predator versions? I only remember the latter.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Seriously? That little mini-EMP was gear from the 1940's. Not really going to be a problem for Fitz to improve on it. But on top of that, all they really need are better nightnight guns, plus the equivalent grenades, and a way to see/track the bad guys here. None of which would seem to be a problem.