Thread: Seeking Talent

Lightbulb Seeking Talent

If you're looking for an artist or writer etc to collaborate with, employ etc then please post here. You may only post here once every two months. After two months your posts will be moved to an archive thread.

All-New Member

Good day, I am Mannie Abeleda. a published comicbook artist. and I'm open for commissions
    email me at mannieboy2@yahoo.com
    https://www.deviantart.com/mannieboy
    https://mannie_abeleda.artstation.com/

All-New Member

Default Writer looking for an artist!

Hello All!

I’m an aspiring comic book writer! Unfortunately, that’s all I am, I have no artistic talent which is why I’m in dire need of an artist. Cards on the table though, I can’t afford an artist. The only thing I can offer you is half the ownership of the character and the series. Said series, is a supernatural action comedy that satirizes the slasher and monster movie genres. Script pages available on request.

If you’re an aspiring artist that is desperate to break into the industry, I’m a writer that can match your desperation and drive. The list of Comic Book Publishers willing to hear out creative teams includes but is not limited to Image Comics, Dark Horse Comics, Top Shelf Productions and Archaia Entertainment.

If you’re interested and/or would like to see some of the script pages to determine the merit of the project, email me here: thatctguy44@gmail.com

Hello All! I'm Eric and I'm an artist looking for paid gigs. I work traditionally (pencil, paper, pen, and ink), however I publish digitally so I have Adobe Creative Suite for lettering and book creation. I can be contacted via my deviantart page - https://www.deviantart.com/iamericbass/gallery

All-New Member

Hello,

I've got more than a dozen scripts ready to be made; from single issues to graphic novels.

I'm looking for a reliable artist that would be willing to partner up for 50/50 profits and to kickstart a career in comic books.

I was mentored in screenplays over the last 2 years and am very confident that I can tell a story very well and have great ideas.

Anyone interested; email me = cycrone@gmail.com

Cheers,
    Ralph

Just a general comment out of interest.
    Any writers/artists/creators of any kind out there who are aspiring to make a comic? Whether it be solely for fun or a paid gig? Wanting to see how many people we have on here interested in it and want to see if we can do anything as a collective for one another.

All-New Member

Hello Iím looking for someone who can create a high quality comic collage similar to the picture below. Need one for SPiderman & Hulk. Thanks

AB7CD96F-94FD-45FF-84E2-A9179FAAB513.jpg