Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Hello All! I'm Eric and I'm an artist looking for paid gigs. I work traditionally (pencil, paper, pen, and ink), however I publish digitally so I have Adobe Creative Suite for lettering and book creation. I can be contacted via my deviantart page - https://www.deviantart.com/iamericbass/gallery

All-New Member

Hello,

I've got more than a dozen scripts ready to be made; from single issues to graphic novels.

I'm looking for a reliable artist that would be willing to partner up for 50/50 profits and to kickstart a career in comic books.

I was mentored in screenplays over the last 2 years and am very confident that I can tell a story very well and have great ideas.

Anyone interested; email me = cycrone@gmail.com

Cheers,
    Ralph

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Just a general comment out of interest.
    Any writers/artists/creators of any kind out there who are aspiring to make a comic? Whether it be solely for fun or a paid gig? Wanting to see how many people we have on here interested in it and want to see if we can do anything as a collective for one another.

Comicbro

Hello I’m looking for someone who can create a high quality comic collage similar to the picture below. Need one for SPiderman & Hulk. Thanks

AB7CD96F-94FD-45FF-84E2-A9179FAAB513.jpg

All-New Member

Hi there!

My name is Mac Radwanski, I'm an experienced comic book artist, some of the books I worked on include Runners, Doc Dino, The Face and The Hand as well as others. I can provide pencils, inks, colors, letters, pretty much whatever you need, at reasonable rates.

Feel free to have a look at more of my work at https://www.deviantart.com/mac240

I pretty much love all the genres of comics, and I'm always looking for great new stories. Feel free to reach out at mradwan101@gmail.com if you'd like to discuss a project, or if you have any questions at all. Looking forward to hearing from you!

My rates:

Inked page - $30
    Inked and colored page - $65
    Inked, colored and lettered page - 70

All-New Member

Hello all, strap in for somewhat of a weird request (that I'm not even sure I'm allowed to post here so please forgive me mods if that's the case). For a while now I have been hosting a tiny podcast in my spare time, where monthly I go through the trade paperback I am currently reading (working my way through Fraction's Hawkeye right now) and lay out the story, give my opinions on the plot, the art etc. When I started I wanted it to be more often than monthly, but I am a PhD student and my commitments to that meant that one trade a month was all I can manage (reading lots of scientific papers really dulls one's want to read anything).

However... I'm in my second year of my PhD right now and things are pretty busy. The podcast goes live on the 19th of every month and I haven't even touched what I wanted to read for this episode. Additionally, I have been struggling with keeping up the momentum when it is just me talking for 30 minutes. And so the request... I write this asking whether anyone in this community has an interest in reading comics, and would want to come on board as a co-host with me. I realise that it might sound like I hate doing it from what I have written above, but it is the opposite and I don't want to see it die just because I can't find the time. I have attached a link to the podcast below, if anyone wants to actually hear it.

If this sounds like it could be someone's cup of tea do let yourself be known, send me a DM, and hopefully we can discuss something and see what happens.

https://play.acast.com/s/phd-student-reads

And thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this.

All-New Member

FOLLOW COMIC YOUTUBERS.

I'm looking for others who talk about comic news and much more. We'd do collabs whenever we can. We'd focus on whatever comic or entertainment news or anything nerdy related and talk about it. I'm open to work with anyone and I hope to get some possible friends from this. link of my videos down below. Thanks~!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLJ...hzs2kVw/videos

All-New Member

Hi all,

I've just had an artist drop out of a project that i'm currently writing. It's am all ages three part (each issue would be 20 pages each or a 60 page one shot) superhero/sci-fi timey wimey adventure called 'Chrono-Cat' that's sort of a cross between Guardians of the Galaxy, Dr Who and the the 90's X-Men. If this sounds like something you might be interested in then either drop me a message here or email me at stuperrins1@gmail.com

If anyone's interested in my publication history, i'm a ComicScene and British Comic Award nominated writer and am the writer and co-creator of Megatomic Battle Rabbit - https://markosia.com/megatomic-battle-rabbit/
    Whatever Happened to the Archetype? - https://markosia.com/books/worlds-of...the-archetype/
    and Clockwork Inc - https://markosia.com/books/worlds-of...clockwork-inc/ amongst others

All-New Member

Hello all, I am a British Comic Award and ComicScene Awards nominated writer from the UK. I am the writer and co-creator of such titles as MEGATOMIC BATTLE RABBIT, CHRONO -CAT, CLOCKWORK INC and many more and I've recently had a colourist and letterer (same person) drop out of a project. The project is a three issue mini series called 'Amelia Brightside- The Miracle Child ' and it's elevator pitch is 'What would happen if James Bond was a Victorian steam punk Audrey Hepburn.' So, we are looking for someone to full those shoes ( the artist is Nico Quern). I will be honest and upfront and say that we have zero budget for this project at the moment so it would be back end pay, but as I have a decent following and a very good relationship with a couple of publishers we shouldn't have too much trouble getting this picked up. If your interested in getting involved please email me at stuperrins1@gmail.com

I've attached some of the inked pagea.Apage1f (1).jpg
    Last edited by Stu.Perrins; 09-11-2021 at 03:12 PM.

All-New Member

Hello!

I'm Brandon Thomason of BNTkids.Studios. I am looking for a like-minded artist that can create a comic book universe with me.

The comic book universe is similar to marvel and DC comics, where there will be individual character stories like Captain America, Iron Man, Batman, and Superman, as well as full-blown character crossovers, like Avengers and Justice League

The setting is a fantasy world where creatures of legend and myth reside.

The illustrator will make the comic come alive in full detail, and will work on characters, backgrounds, lettering, and logoing.

For more details, please contact me at bntkids.studios@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you!

Default Searching for Collaborator(s)

Hello, I’m an aspiring comic book writer searching for an artist(s) that would like to collaborate and grow!

THE WRITER:
    My name is Nick, I’m an avid comic book reader and a writer. I started writing in 2014, at the young age of ten. Though, at the time, I was not good. . . at all. I wrote short stories and consistently roleplayed. It’s now 2022, I still write, and I’ve improved tremendously. I have experience with all sorts of writing and it’s always been my dream to make a comic universe; so with all of that history, I’m moving forward with this!

SEARCHING FOR:
    I would prefer to build a group with a colorist, penciller, letterer, etc.
    But if you can bring everything to the table, that is GREAT!
    The ideal style would be similar to a Pepe Larraz look or a Juanan Ramírez/Kim Jacinto style (THOUGH I’D LOVE TO SEE UNIQUE STYLES TOO!). But as long as you’re comfortable with drawing action, romance, adventure, etc. then I’m more than excited to welcome you! I’m looking for someone with the drive to be discovered, the motivation to grow, and the discipline to keep on pushing. I’d also prefer someone who would like to be consistent and build a universe as a team!
    On top of this, someone who can give good quality in a reasonable amount of time would be my go to.
    NOTE: My current team and I have made many characters; so we’re searching for many artists! You can be a new artist looking to build your portfolio or an experienced artists truly passionate about creating a universe. We’d love to have you!

THE STORY/UNIVERSE:
    Building a superhero universe from scratch. The first run I’m looking to do is Imprudent, a Mexican-American speedster who was given the divine speed of God. This universe will have a semi-realistic world with real world problems and inspirations; but also it will have a good ole’ fictional vibe. Though we will be making it unique in its own ways! Something people will love! The first story arc, starting with Imprudent Issue One we will cover his origin and lead into him being a young adult superhero who also faces problems outside of fighting bad guys. Discrimination is a big one. SIDE NOTE: Imprudent is a religious character (Christian), he gets his powers from the omnipotent being of this comic universe (Heavily based off of the Christian, Jewish, Catholic God). There will be mentions of many religions and deities throughout the universe though!

SETTINGS:
    There will be various settings for the Imprudent run. The main ones included are: small towns (Iowa), big cities (New York), and Heaven (literally… since that’s where Imprudent’s power comes from). As the universe grows; so will locations. I will also be giving artists a lot of creative reign.

WORK:
    A full-color series; issues will depend on sales, hoping to make it a consistent thing, guaranteed ten issues

AUDIENCE:
    Adults, Superhero Fans. There will be violence, suggestive themes, and much more; just like a Marvel, DC, Image, and every other comic brand.

FUNDS/FUNDING:
    I am mainly searching for someone looking to get their name out there. At the time I can do a percentage of sales (percent can be discussed ). But I also don’t want to keep artists working for low pay; since I know it’s a very difficult job. So when I do get the chance; I’d like to give a bonus through personal income.
    If you’re not looking to simply collaborate and create, then we can discuss funds based on portfolio, experience, and style.

If you are interested, please contact me at:
    Email: outspirecomics@gmail.com
    Twitter: @OutspireComics
    I hope to connect with you all soon! Thank you.

All-New Member

I have been living under a rock for years, and in that time I have been writing concept after concept. I am looking to collaborate with an artist to secure and develop the overall concepts. I have some of these written and some of them not as much as I would like them to be. Let me know if your an artist looking to collaborate with a writer on a project to two.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB-...gA10gBYKj8XRJg

jon_portrey@hotmail.com