2)Rachel Grey
    3)Sunfire
    4)Psylocke

AVENGERS:

1)Spider-Man (Peter)
    2)Captain Marvel (Carol)
    3)Scarlet Witch
    4)Vision
    I think this would be great. The Spider Man and Captain Marvel dynamic would be great. Northstar's diversity will be a great help and Rachel the one most affected by chaotic cohabitation, would be a great add.
    But why Vision, he is a tool, right? I mean can he leave Scarlet Witch and Wonderman alone?
    He cannot relate to this thing. It's not like he is persecuted but that is just what I think. :-P
    We all live to die. We all die to live. ~ Poor Lotus ....

Quote Originally Posted by BaneofKings View Post
    Rogue
    Psylocke
    Blink
    Gambit
    Black Panther
    Captain Marvel
    Dr. Strange
    Captain America (Sam Wilson)
    Yay! BLINK! Thank you! She is afrected by chaotic cohabitation, her AoA version and 616 version.

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    Medusa
    Scarlet Witch
    Rogue
    Vision
    Gambit
    Quicksilver
    Brother Voodoo
    Since you propagated the Medusa inclusion, what do you think if Toro replaces Medusa in your list? What would the fans think? Awkward? Hilarious? What do you think?

Falcon
    Moonstar
    Nightcrawler
    Invisible Woman
    Sunfire
    Polaris
    Quicksilver
    Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch - A
    Wonder Man - A
    Vision - A
    Quicksilver - A
    Magneto -X
    Polaris - X
    Beast - X
    Havok - X

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect View Post
    I think this would be great. The Spider Man and Captain Marvel dynamic would be great. Northstar's diversity will be a great help and Rachel the one most affected by chaotic cohabitation, would be a great add.
    But why Vision, he is a tool, right? I mean can he leave Scarlet Witch and Wonderman alone?
    He cannot relate to this thing. It's not like he is persecuted but that is just what I think. :-P
    Vision is an AI which is the same, if not worse, than mutants in the persecution department. It was touched upon a bit in Avengers AI but I'd like to see it continue. Basically, the haters deem the androids as machines and nothing more, not new life forms but objects. That sounds persecuted to me.

BANNED

For me the ideal Unity team would be like this:

Avengers

Scarlet Witch (Co-leader)
    Captain Marvel
    Falcon (Co-Leader)
    Thor

X-Men

Storm
    Nightcrawler
    Iceman
    Rogue

Add on's would be....

Wasp
    Quicksilver
    Bishop
    Psylocke
    Last edited by Trident; 11-09-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Luke cage
    Scarlet witch
    Sersi
    Vision
    Sunfire
    Gorgon
    Mr. Sensitive/orphan
    Dazzler

All-New Member

Scarlet Witch
    Iron Patriot
    Ms Marvel
    Hank Pym
    Rogue
    Northstar
    Sunfire
    Beast

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect View Post
    Many can be leaders. Personally I'm tired of Cyclops doing everything or Magneto or the traditional mutant leaders. IMHO, it's supposed to be Avengers doing diversity stuff not traditional stuff ... so let Storm, Cap. Marvel, Invisible Woman, and etc.
    You're missing the point it was a thought experiment to try and fit a team with Magneto, its not my dream UA team by any stretch I just wanted to try out something different. I honestly tried to keep Cyclops off, I don't really see him fitting in Avengers at all right now, he was in fact the last one chosen. I disagree that many can be leaders, I don't think that all that many can do it well, and after populating the rest of the team I just don't see them respecting or responding to any one else. There are a lot of capable leaders... but not necessarily for that crew. Its pretty much one of the most fractious and unruly groups assembled, really the only other leader who I think could keep them on task is Rogers and he's not a good fit with the rest of them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Like Lightning View Post
    I think you've got the right idea with a younger team. The older generations of Avengers and X-Men have too much animosity to ever truly function well as a squad, imo, but anytime the Young Avengers, New X-Men, Runaways, New Warriors and others have teamed up, the initial friction usually gives way to great results.

That said, my team would include:

Captain Marvel-- The "liaison," providing a link to the more experienced heroes. She's always struck me as really friendly and tension-relieving, so I think she could settle any differences that cropped their way up.

Anole and Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)-- One mutant, one non-powered hero, both on the more rationale end of the spectrum. Kate's already a leader, and Anole's damn good at navigating interactions b/w human and mutant society. I kinda imagine them as being groomed to replace big-time Avenger leaders like Tony, Steve, Carol and Luke.

Ms. Marvel-- My third Avengers rep. might not actually be on any of their squads yet, but I think we can agree it's only a matter of time. She's got a unique powerset and seems like she'd be very good at bringing people together. She's there to help people and be a hero, and she'd remind the others that, X-Men or Avenger, that's what they should all be there for, too.

Prodigy-- Though technically no longer a mutant, David still hails from the X-Men and brings a lot of intellectual strength to the fray. He's no powerhouse, but he knows how to help his teammates make the most of situations in the field.

Rictor-- Speaking of powerhouses, we need more. Rictor, like Kamala, doesn't have the most conventional bunch of abilities-- good for throwing off enemies. Plus, having someone who's a bit older and can relate to the X-bunch in a way Carol simply can't would be really beneficial.

O5 Marvel Girl-- She's a major help. People in 616 know Jean Grey, and she brings a stronger mutant connection than any of the others. There's a bit of a risk having her on such a public team, consider her ethical views on mind reading and mental manipulation... but then again, who better to provide a good example than Captain Marvel, Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel? Also, telepaths are important.

America Chavez-- Another powerhouse, plus she's proven she works well with Hawkeye and Prodigy (and a team in general). She's also more prone to action than a lot of the more level-headed on this team; ration and caution is important sometimes, but instinct and decisiveness are, just as much.
    I love this idea! I previously came up with an idea for another thread of a younger hero avengers/x-men team. I also really like the idea of having Captain Marvel on the team to lead them as a more experienced hero, and to almost become a like a mentor to some of the team members.

Alexis
    Ares
    Bucky Barnes
    Hulkling
    Lifeguard
    Ariel
    X-Man
    Warpath

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    You're missing the point it was a thought experiment to try and fit a team with Magneto, its not my dream UA team by any stretch I just wanted to try out something different. I honestly tried to keep Cyclops off, I don't really see him fitting in Avengers at all right now, he was in fact the last one chosen. I disagree that many can be leaders, I don't think that all that many can do it well, and after populating the rest of the team I just don't see them respecting or responding to any one else. There are a lot of capable leaders... but not necessarily for that crew. Its pretty much one of the most fractious and unruly groups assembled, really the only other leader who I think could keep them on task is Rogers and he's not a good fit with the rest of them at all.
    It was meant to unify humans and mutants. Well, as he is known, Cyclops about this time is doing a revolution and abandoned the Dream (let's get real).

Why not let Captain Marvel, she's like so underrated but in reality she could be better and she can lead because she understands and knows what the Dream is even if others forgot it already. She's currently cheering for Lila Cheney now!

IMHO, how can you unify if you are having a revolution? How can you judge equally if you already concluded a case? Tell me if I'm wrong. I don't hate Cyclops, I know and love him as you do but you're getting irrational to be frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Vision is an AI which is the same, if not worse, than mutants in the persecution department. It was touched upon a bit in Avengers AI but I'd like to see it continue. Basically, the haters deem the androids as machines and nothing more, not new life forms but objects. That sounds persecuted to me.
    You're right. But maybe Danger (a non-mutant) is just a better choice for me. Vision just got overrated for me.

Avengers
    Captain America (Sam Wilson)
    Tigra
    Firebird
    Sandman

X-Men
    Iceman
    Warpath
    Dazzler
    Northstar