Super Moderator

Default 5 Questions We Want Answered On the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season Finale

Even with several late season revelations, Marvel's primetime drama still has to clear up a few big mysteries. Hre are a few SPINOFF ONLINE would like to see resolved.

Full article here.

Incredible Member

Not sure why Spinoff drew the conclusion that Skye's parents wanted her dead. All we know is that they wanted her, and they destroyed the village to get to her. The agent who told Coulson and May about finding Skye said that a lot of people died trying to protect her, including his partner, but he and Skye's other protectors might have only thought she needed protection from the 'monsters' if they didn't have the same story Raina did, and know those monsters were her parents.

And given the mysteries around Raina, and her own questions and obsession with evolution and 'what will she become', its not at all hard to buy that she knows more about Skye and her monster parents than those SHIELD agents did.

And of course, my money's on the finale ending with some kind of confrontation between Skye and Raina where Skye asks some variation of 'What am I? Am I even human?' and Raina responds with a 'No. Inhuman.' Monstrous parents which easily describes a lot of Inhumans, found in China (the Inhuman city was often depicted as located in the Himalayas), no negative response to being injected with what was most likely Kree blood, hinting at a connection to the Kree like Inhumans have, and she's a person of interest to Raina, whose question to Garrett in the promo for next episode hints at being Inhuman herself. All circumstantial evidence, but I'll be pretty damn surprised if Skye ends up being anything else at this point.
    Last edited by Kalen O.; 05-10-2014 at 10:21 AM.

As much as I hated the fact they did it, I do believe Hand is very dead. And I think the Ward being a triple-agent just is not going to work at this point after everything he did after that.

BANNED

Here's my take on these:

Will Fitz come clean to Simmons?
    Probably not.
    Actually, I think it's more likely that Simmons will come clean about her very similar fealings towards Fitz.

What’s up with the blue tube guy?
    He's an ex-Kree. Odds are 50% at best that they'll let that slip by. The TAHITI people probably don't even know what his race is called.

Will Graviton come back?
    Yes. But not for a while yet.

Did they really kill Victoria Hand?
    Sadly, yes.

Who are Skye’s parents?
    Inhumans.