I posted this a while back (before avsx) and most of it still applies

I'd honestly make an alliance of the remaining x-villains under sinister's rule and give them the fight that they desperately need.

can you imagine sinister having spiral as an assistant,
omega red as a body guard,
using the newly resurrected sabertooth/mystique destabilizing entire regions with the help of their ninja clan,
and new reavers composed of ex-mutants with an axe to grind.
setup a new brotherhood under exodus as one of sinister's strands and
eventually grab all 3 rasputins when they are feeling betrayed by the world after avsx setting up shop in eastern europe .

All with Mojo recording everything in the name of ratings. .

that is a cf of epic proportions that could drive storylines for years.

this would be an environment that would be awesome for creating new villains. Whether it is spiral or sinister's handywork, the backlash against this situation, and even entire countries suffering from "anti-mutant hysteria", you now have a ton to work with.

a few other things.

1. I'm really kinda surprised groups like friends of humanity haven't used power armor instead of sentinels when fighting mutants.

it allows you to build up a hot shot "mecha jock" that becomes a real nemesis to the x-men, while still remaining human. Plus it gives the enemy a face.

Just have him eject when things get sour and you can show off all sorts of toys.

2. start a war with a rival species. vampires, and skrulls could add diversity to the villians.

3. I want to use transhumanism, but darm if I can figure out a way to make it work. Any ideas?