Page 110 of 835 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 12512
  1. #1636
    Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8RacksLasse View Post
    Does anybody own or have any knowledge about this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Alf...my+destination ?

    Really expensive, and just appears to be a regular sized hardcover, can't seem to find much information on it, at a glance. It is probably so few pages, for that kind of money, that i won't buy it regardless, but wow the artwork looks incredible.
    Here's some background I found on the book: http://theporporbooksblog.blogspot.c...-stars-my.html

  2. #1637
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Oh brother...since I haven't been posting much since the reboot I can't use the IM system utill I have a certain page count.
    Some type of spambot protection

  3. #1638
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Ha...seems I haven't been posting at all.

    Anyway, even though you guys are mostly focusses on Incal, I got my Sin City this week. It's glorious.

  4. #1639
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    624

    Default

    This weeks deliveries.

    WP_20140719_10_16_50_Pro (1).jpg

    Anyone whose ever had a problem with speedyhen in the UK. How did you contact them? This is the second damaged book I've had through from them and last time when I tried to contact them about it through the form in the website they never responded, but I know some people here have said their customer service about this sort of thing is excellent so is there an email or a phone number I need to use?

  5. #1640
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Utrecht, Holland
    Posts
    3,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    This weeks deliveries.

    WP_20140719_10_16_50_Pro (1).jpg

    Anyone whose ever had a problem with speedyhen in the UK. How did you contact them? This is the second damaged book I've had through from them and last time when I tried to contact them about it through the form in the website they never responded, but I know some people here have said their customer service about this sort of thing is excellent so is there an email or a phone number I need to use?
    Did you order through Amazon or their website? Whenever I order via Amazon they reacted pretty fast to my questions. Just google Amazon Speedyhen and you'll find the contact page
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

  6. #1641
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Did you order through Amazon or their website? Whenever I order via Amazon they reacted pretty fast to my questions. Just google Amazon Speedyhen and you'll find the contact page
    Direct through their website (cheaper prices and free delivery).

  7. #1642
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Utrecht, Holland
    Posts
    3,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    Direct through their website (cheaper prices and free delivery).
    Then I can't help you. They don't deliver abroad through their website so I never ordered from their website
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

  8. #1643
    Member Black Iron Tarkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Cumbria, UK
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    Direct through their website (cheaper prices and free delivery).
    Try contactus@speedyhen.com. Which book is damaged?

  9. #1644
    The world needs bad men RedNave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Free City of Glasgow
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Hmmmm, what could this be?



    Oh my!


  10. #1645
    The world needs bad men RedNave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Free City of Glasgow
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Yes, it's the coffee table edition, which I pre-ordered months ago for £42!



    Beside the deluxe edition:



    Last edited by RedNave; 07-19-2014 at 04:20 AM.

  11. #1646
    Mighty Member LordJulius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNave View Post
    Hmmmm, what could this be?



    Oh my!

    Holy crap! Is that the Ultra Deluxe one?

    EDIT:

    Ah, obviously it isn't. But it finally solved the mystery as to what exactly that third version was (and yeah, great price; should've ordered that myself when it was that cheap originally - oh well). It doesn't contain the Moebius pages though, does it?
    Last edited by LordJulius; 07-19-2014 at 04:18 AM.

  12. #1647
    The world needs bad men RedNave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Free City of Glasgow
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Ah, obviously it isn't. But it finally solved the mystery as to what exactly that third version was (and yeah, great price; should've ordered that myself when it was that cheap originally - oh well). It doesn't contain the Moebius pages though, does it?
    No Moebius, just Ladronn's work, just lovely super super-sized Ladronn's art!

  13. #1648
    Junior Member momaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Nice. Bookdepository screwed me on my Final Incal. After sending me a shipping notice 9 days ago they have now cancelled my order as the stock never showed up. Here's an idea, don't send the shipping notice until it like ships. Had to spend a few dollars more and get it from amazon UK.

  14. #1649
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    This weeks deliveries.

    WP_20140719_10_16_50_Pro (1).jpg

    Anyone whose ever had a problem with speedyhen in the UK. How did you contact them? This is the second damaged book I've had through from them and last time when I tried to contact them about it through the form in the website they never responded, but I know some people here have said their customer service about this sort of thing is excellent so is there an email or a phone number I need to use?
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Iron Tarkus View Post
    Try contactus@speedyhen.com. Which book is damaged?
    Yeah, use the email BIT sent you. They were always very prompt and courteous when I emailed then. They even organised a courier to pick up my Wednesday Comics and sent me a replacement. With a cheaper book such as Daredevil Dark Njghts TPB, I sent it back myself and they refunded me the postage costs.

  15. #1650
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    This weeks deliveries.

    WP_20140719_10_16_50_Pro (1).jpg

    Anyone whose ever had a problem with speedyhen in the UK. How did you contact them? This is the second damaged book I've had through from them and last time when I tried to contact them about it through the form in the website they never responded, but I know some people here have said their customer service about this sort of thing is excellent so is there an email or a phone number I need to use?
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Iron Tarkus View Post
    Try contactus@speedyhen.com. Which book is damaged?
    Yeah, use the email BIT sent you. They were always very prompt and courteous when I emailed then. They even organised a courier to pick up my Wednesday Comics and sent me a replacement. With a cheaper book such as Daredevil Dark Njghts TPB, I sent it back myself and they refunded me the postage costs.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •