Page 854 of 854 FirstFirst ... 354754804844850851852853854
Results 12,796 to 12,799 of 12799

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Pretty good news then as they are going for some serious coin on eBay
    Yeah. Way too much!

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Me too. I heard the Aaron run is the place to start, before Aphra etc.
    It's best read together with the Gillen/LaRocca Darth Vader series. It's not as good as that but is pretty fun at the beginning until the quality starts to decline in the 20s.

Incredible Member

Does Image ever reprint its deluxe HCs outside of a new volume coming out? I missed the boat on The Fade Out and Kill or Be Killed, but with no further volumes coming out, I don't know what would give Image cause to reprint them.

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    Does Image ever reprint its deluxe HCs outside of a new volume coming out? I missed the boat on The Fade Out and Kill or Be Killed, but with no further volumes coming out, I don't know what would give Image cause to reprint them.
    I'm hoping for a reprint of the Kill or Be Killed deluxe as well. The Fade Out had a complete collection paperback printed, which makes me think the hardcovers won't get printed again and they'll just stick with paperbacks after the initial release of hardcovers. I need the second Deadly Class deluxe as well. Image reprinted the Black Science deluxes fairly recently though, so there might be hope there.
    Currently Pulling: Amazing Spider-man, Daredevil, Farmhand, Gideon Falls, Family Tree, Babyteeth, Skulldigger and Skeleton Boy

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"