Page 252 of 865 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352752 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 12974
    The world needs bad men RedNave's Avatar

Zenith has been weird on Amazon, Vol.1,2 and 4 are all named as such, Vol.3 vanished and came back as just Zenith, hence this confusion. SO in reality Amazon are cancelling those Vol.3 orders that people managed to get in before it vanished and was replaced by 'Zenith'.

Fantastic Member

first collected haul of the new year, from all over: Amazon, B&N, ebay, abebooks (Paperbackshop_US):

Dream States came as an extra to the lot of Morning Glories, since, according to the seller, he had to open the first volume of MG to check for some printing error. do you guys know what the error was? just curious.
    Last edited by zaboraviti; 01-14-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsville View Post
    No matter what Amazon may have said, that Rebellion would suddenly cancel the run is very, very unlikely and probably not true at all considering how well 2000AD have been doing for themselves lately (US reprints going into second and third printings; various new hardback graphic novels, including a partworks collection starting in one week; figurines; etc.). Contact them by all means but I can guarantee it's not true, especially since they've been promoting the series somewhat regularly through Twitter. That the third book may be getting delayed is far more likely.

EDIT:

And there you go:

https://twitter.com/2000AD/status/555352904962703360

Still coming, obviously, and apparently without delay (in another tweet they say it's still scheduled for April).
    Thanks for this update. I didn't believe it was truly cancelled but this is certainly reassuring. As I recall, I think there was a couple weeks delay on the release of the first volume.

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    first collected haul of the new year, from all over: Amazon, B&N, ebay, abebooks (Paperbackshop_US):

[IMG]http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr339/zaboraviti/Comics%20collected/2015.jpg[/IMG

Dream States came as an extra to the lot of Morning Glories, since, according to the seller, he had to open the first volume of MG to check for some printing error. do you guys know what the error was? just curious.
    Can't remember exactly but I thought some empty word balloons. Sweet haul btw! Excellent choice there with Morning Glories, which reminds me to start reading volume 3.

These arrived here from cheap-comics.com today. Absolute Promethea was just €35!! Ans YES that IS a Marvel book haha. I can't believe it myself either. Curious to see what the fuzz is about with Waid's Daredevil run. The art looks really good for starters, so that's promising.

Last edited by MartinNL; 01-14-2015 at 12:16 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Can't remember exactly but I thought some empty word balloons. Sweet haul btw! Excellent choice there with Morning Glories, which reminds me to start reading volume 3.
    i guess those copies are collector's items now

thanks, Martin. and i'm starting volume 1 tonight

These arrived here from cheap-comics.com today. Absolute Promethea was just €35!! Ans YES that IS a Marvel book haha. I can't believe it myself either. Curious to see what the fuzz is about with Waid's Daredevil run. The art looks really good for starters, so that's promising.

What is your opinion about DMZ Martin? Also, nice haul!!! I read Daredevil by Mark Waid and liked it!

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Has this already been mentioned!?
    http://www.amazon.com/Savage-Dragon-.../dp/1607060698

Savage Dragon is getting the Invincible Ultimate collection treatment!! Yeaaaaah!
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post

Savage Dragon is getting the Invincible Ultimate collection treatment!! Yeaaaaah!
    I'll believe it when I see it. It's been solicited more times than I can count.

Fantastic Member

don't know nothing about arkwright integral, is it good? comparable to...?

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post

Yeah, no. It was originally solicited over a year ago and the date just keeps getting pushed back. Larsens stated that a ton of the old art files have become corrupted so it would involve a lot of art restoration and will probably just never happen.
    I believe Top Cow are in the same situation with their old Cyberforce material.
    Still, heres hoping.

Incredible Member

Latest:

After years of humming and hawing I finally picked this up.

Just watched a Volume 1 copy of the Sin City Library Library go for $66 (+ $9 for shipping)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221657614050...torefresh=true

There's another set up for buy it now at $75.

Wow, the price of these suckers really dropped after "Big Damn" got released.

Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    just finished richard mcguire's "here" today and i can't tell you how very impressed and moved i am. it's not only the sophisticated and innovative visual storytelling, but it also had a very strong emotional impact on me. i literally had tears in my eyes while reading and i can't really say why (well actually i could, but i'd prefer to do so in german, since my english is just not nuanced enough ). it's a very good book and probably a future classic, like maus or jimmy corrigan, and you should give it a try.
    I actually wrote about it:

http://the9thblog.blogspot.com/2015/...e-and.html?m=0
    http://the9thblog.blogspot.com/

A blog made with friends about comics, the 9th art.

If I may ask, which book is this exactly? I'm not at all familiar with DC printings.

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    After years of humming and hawing I finally picked this up.