Page 110 of 865 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 12974
    Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8RacksLasse View Post
    Does anybody own or have any knowledge about this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Alf...my+destination ?

Really expensive, and just appears to be a regular sized hardcover, can't seem to find much information on it, at a glance. It is probably so few pages, for that kind of money, that i won't buy it regardless, but wow the artwork looks incredible.
    Here's some background I found on the book: http://theporporbooksblog.blogspot.c...-stars-my.html

All-New Member

Oh brother...since I haven't been posting much since the reboot I can't use the IM system utill I have a certain page count.
    Some type of spambot protection

All-New Member

Ha...seems I haven't been posting at all.

Anyway, even though you guys are mostly focusses on Incal, I got my Sin City this week. It's glorious.

Incredible Member

This weeks deliveries.

WP_20140719_10_16_50_Pro (1).jpg

Anyone whose ever had a problem with speedyhen in the UK. How did you contact them? This is the second damaged book I've had through from them and last time when I tried to contact them about it through the form in the website they never responded, but I know some people here have said their customer service about this sort of thing is excellent so is there an email or a phone number I need to use?

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    This weeks deliveries.

Anyone whose ever had a problem with speedyhen in the UK. How did you contact them? This is the second damaged book I've had through from them and last time when I tried to contact them about it through the form in the website they never responded, but I know some people here have said their customer service about this sort of thing is excellent so is there an email or a phone number I need to use?
    Did you order through Amazon or their website? Whenever I order via Amazon they reacted pretty fast to my questions. Just google Amazon Speedyhen and you'll find the contact page
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Did you order through Amazon or their website? Whenever I order via Amazon they reacted pretty fast to my questions. Just google Amazon Speedyhen and you'll find the contact page
    Direct through their website (cheaper prices and free delivery).

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Then I can't help you. They don't deliver abroad through their website so I never ordered from their website
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Amazing Member Black Iron Tarkus's Avatar

Try contactus@speedyhen.com. Which book is damaged?

The world needs bad men RedNave's Avatar

Hmmmm, what could this be?

Oh my!

Yes, it's the coffee table edition, which I pre-ordered months ago for £42!

Beside the deluxe edition:

Last edited by RedNave; 07-19-2014 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNave View Post
    Hmmmm, what could this be?

Oh my!

Holy crap! Is that the Ultra Deluxe one?

EDIT:

Ah, obviously it isn't. But it finally solved the mystery as to what exactly that third version was (and yeah, great price; should've ordered that myself when it was that cheap originally - oh well). It doesn't contain the Moebius pages though, does it?
    Last edited by LordJulius; 07-19-2014 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Ah, obviously it isn't. But it finally solved the mystery as to what exactly that third version was (and yeah, great price; should've ordered that myself when it was that cheap originally - oh well). It doesn't contain the Moebius pages though, does it?
    No Moebius, just Ladronn's work, just lovely super super-sized Ladronn's art!

Nice. Bookdepository screwed me on my Final Incal. After sending me a shipping notice 9 days ago they have now cancelled my order as the stock never showed up. Here's an idea, don't send the shipping notice until it like ships. Had to spend a few dollars more and get it from amazon UK.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

This weeks deliveries.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Iron Tarkus View Post
    Yeah, use the email BIT sent you. They were always very prompt and courteous when I emailed then. They even organised a courier to pick up my Wednesday Comics and sent me a replacement. With a cheaper book such as Daredevil Dark Njghts TPB, I sent it back myself and they refunded me the postage costs.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

This weeks deliveries.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Iron Tarkus View Post
    Yeah, use the email BIT sent you. They were always very prompt and courteous when I emailed then. They even organised a courier to pick up my Wednesday Comics and sent me a replacement. With a cheaper book such as Daredevil Dark Njghts TPB, I sent it back myself and they refunded me the postage costs.