Page 851 of 851 FirstFirst ... 351751801841847848849850851
Results 12,751 to 12,756 of 12756

Quote Originally Posted by TehJofus View Post
    This is probably a long shot, but does anyone have a picture of various Dark Horse Library Editions to compare sizes/heights between different series?

I know it sounds like a minor problem, but I'll have to do some shelf rearranging to fit them, depending on which size they are, since I know they definitely come in at least two different sizes. My Mass Effect Vol 1 and Black Hammer Vol 1 are different sizes, so I'm curious if most are like the former or the latter.
    I don't know anything about the mass effect book but I have a dozen or so library editions and they are all the same size as black hammer.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sho nuff View Post
    I don't know anything about the mass effect book but I have a dozen or so library editions and they are all the same size as black hammer.
    Awesome, thanks! Yeah, Mass Effect (well, Volume 1 at least) is the same size as books like Valve Presents and Hyrule Historia. The original prints, anyway, I don't know if they've reprinted them at any point in BH size.

Incredible Member

Anyone picking up the From Hell: Master Edition?
    I've never read the story, so I'm debating between the uncolored and colored versions.

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Anyone picking up the From Hell: Master Edition?
    I've never read the story, so I'm debating between the uncolored and colored versions.
    It's on my pre-order list but I don't know what to expect. I own it in black & white and have never thought 'this needs colour', but it should make for an interesting alternative (I think lol)

Anyone know whatever happened to the 3rd Archie Varsity edition?

A recommendation given to me very early on here was the "Message to Adolf" manga series. The books were out of print at the time though.

They seem to have had a restock and they are going cheap on Blackwells (16/€22).

Message to Adolf Vol. 1 & Message to Adolf Vol. 2