Page 23 of 865 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123523 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    continued...

Such a gorgeous book. I've been insanely jealous that we don't have it here in the U.S. but it looks like we'll be getting it in October!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    Have anybody read Crawl Space? What is this book about? Is the new omnibus worth buying or not? Thanks
    I have it pre-ordered. It collects a bunch of Rick Remender's horror stuff, or horror-ish stuff. If you dont have any of the collected work or are missing most of it, I'd say it is worth it for a Remender fan. It has all of Sea of Red, Sorrow (black and white interiors by Francesco Francavilla, covers as well), and Night Mary which I have heard great reviews for and are the main reasons im getting it. But it also includes XXXombies and Creatures which I dont know much about.

Amazing Member

If anyone is interested Book Depository currently have Xenozoic Tales Artist Edition for £50 on the amazon.co.uk marketplace.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Hello, everyone! I just had a quick question regarding the Colossal Conan Omnibus. I just bit the the bullet on that one and ordered it from IST (along with both Fear Agent LE) and was wondering if it will fit in an Ikea Expedit cube? Thanks in advance!

Wow, Martin, the last 'few' pages have been quite a flashback, thank you very much for your work.

Amazing job. I wish the forums had more flexibility to allow for growth in the first few posts. Having to save the first few posts is a bit silly.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post
    Hello, everyone! I just had a quick question regarding the Colossal Conan Omnibus. I just bit the the bullet on that one and ordered it from IST (along with both Fear Agent LE) and was wondering if it will fit in an Ikea Expedit cube? Thanks in advance!
    I don't have either of those but I do believe reading multiple times people saying Expedits (and now the new Kallax) fit Absolute sized books. And that's right around the size of Library Editions and the colossal Conan.

Amazing work, Martin. Lots of books I'll end up buying thanks to you putting this thread together. That Peter Pan book is top of the list. So having said thanks I'll probably back in a couple of months complaining it's your fault I'm broke.

Fantastic Member

My copy of the Art of the Millarworld limited&signed has arrived. And it looks like a disappointment. I hoped it will be big book (man, it's an artbook, it should be big sized!), maybe in a slipcase - but the only difference from a regular edition is a silver dust cover. I'll post some photos later.

Spectacular Member

Seeing as how Siegfried vol 3 is dropping soon any word on a vol 1 reprint? Whoever posted the pics of vol 1 earlier got me itching, considering buying an oop if not

Well that was hard labour. Pretty much all book pictures have been copied from the old thread to this new one. The pictures have been linked to the OP for easy reference. I think we're going to be pushed for space eventually in the OP, but we'll see. I still need to update the upcoming releases, but that will happen eventually too.
    Very nicely done. Thanks Martin for all the hardwork you've put in to this thread. Much props to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    Such a gorgeous book. I've been insanely jealous that we don't have it here in the U.S. but it looks like we'll be getting it in October!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviates View Post
    Amazing work, Martin. Lots of books I'll end up buying thanks to you putting this thread together. That Peter Pan book is top of the list. So having said thanks I'll probably back in a couple of months complaining it's your fault I'm broke.
    Funny how that Peter Pan book always makes people want to have a copy. And rightly so. It's one of my favourite comics. No need to wait till October, it's in stock at http://www.bookdepository.com/Peter-.../9781908030078 and https://wordery.com/peter-pan-regis-...-9781908030078

Quote Originally Posted by RIPLynott View Post
    Seeing as how Siegfried vol 3 is dropping soon any word on a vol 1 reprint? Whoever posted the pics of vol 1 earlier got me itching, considering buying an oop if not
    Siegfried is amazingly drawn and I loved the story in all three volumes. OMG look at those prices on amazon marketplace! That's insane! I'm sure there's someplace you can still get it decently priced. Try your LCS

Perhaps you could also ask when the book'll be reprinted on Archaia's twitter feed or on their Facebook page.

Fantastic Member

One new hardcover from IDW showed in Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/X-Files-30-Day...idw+publishing

Also, I saw this memntioned, but don't remember a link, so...

http://www.amazon.com/League-Extraor...lf+productions

Funny how that Peter Pan book always makes people want to have a copy. And rightly so. It's one of my favourite comics. No need to wait till October, it's in stock at http://www.bookdepository.com/Peter-.../9781908030078 and https://wordery.com/peter-pan-regis-...-9781908030078

Hmmm. I'm a bit skeptical of that listing. Amazon lists it as releasing Oct 2014 and even BD says its publication date is Oct 2014.

Started reading Fear Agent today and I'm already like half way through the first Library Edition. Book is AMAZING.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos