Page 556 of 865 FirstFirst ... 56456506546552553554555556557558559560566606656 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 12974
    Fantastic Member

I have never seen any good-quality photos of these ultrarare limited&signed Moebius hardcovers by Graphitti Designs.
    That's why I made them by myself:

If you're interested, I have about 100 photos on my website: http://comicstrade.ru/2016/04/shelfp...hitti-designs/

Roland, great photos!

edit. ..and great site btw
    Last edited by maeda; 04-26-2016 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    If you google Valiant Comics on Amazon and organize it by New Arrivals then it'll tell you. Here's the list from what I've gathered as every Oversized book they've released since the publisher re-opened.

X-O Manowar Vol. 1
    Harbinger Vol. 1
    Bloodshot Vol. 1
    Archer & Armstrong Vol. 1
    Harbinger Wars
    [Complete Classic Quantum & Woody Omnibus]
    Shadowman Vol. 1
    [X-O Manowar Classic Omnibus Vol. 1] (book is oversized, art isn't)
    Quantum & Woody Vol. 1
    X-O Manowar Vol. 2
    Q2: The Return of Quantum & Woody
    Harbinger Vol. 2
    Bloodshot Vol. 2
    Unity Vol. 1
    Divinity
    The Valiant
    [Archer & Armstrong The Complete Classic Omnibus]
    Archer & Armstrong Vol. 2
    - There was supposed to be a Bloodshot Classic Omnibus Vol. 1, but it hasn't been released
    Book of Death

UPCOMING RELEASES
    Rai Vol. 1
    Ivar, Timewalker Vol. 1
    Shadowman Vol. 2
    X-O Manowar Vol. 3

The only "event", if you can call it that, they haven't released in a Deluxe is Dead Drop because it was apparently not received very well.

And if you want to go on the Valiant board for more detailed information into stories and certain titles and stuff here is the link: http://community.comicbookresources....spects/page247

Sweet. Cheers dude.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Armor Hunters Deluxe:
    Collecting Armor Hunters #1-4, Armor Hunters: Aftermath #1, Armor Hunters: Bloodshot #1-3, Armor Hunters: Harbinger #1-3, Unity #8-11 and X-O Manowar #23-29, with more than 20+ pages of bonus content and rarely seen special features.

X-O Manowar Deluxe Vol. 3:
    Collecting X-O MANOWAR #23–29 and ARMOR HUNTERS #1–4. However the listing also says it features backups, I don't know what backups they would be or if they're in the Armor Hunters Deluxe, but I think I can also skip the X-O 3 Deluxe then.
    VALIANT really should've added additional XO issues into this Deluxe volume. Based on the side-by-side there is clearly vacancy since the AH Deluxe also has the Bloodshot, Harbinger, UNITY & Aftermath issues included. That's 11 more issues. They should've at least gone up to issue #33 or 34, wherever the arc that introduces The Armorines concludes. Especially since the creation of the Armorines is an epilogue of sorts to the Armor Hunters invasion.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    VALIANT really should've added additional XO issues into this Deluxe volume. Based on the side-by-side there is clearly vacancy since the AH Deluxe also has the Bloodshot, Harbinger, UNITY & Aftermath issues included. That's 11 more issues. They should've at least gone up to issue #33 or 34, wherever the arc that introduces The Armorines concludes. Especially since the creation of the Armorines is an epilogue of sorts to the Armor Hunters invasion.
    Well since Venditti's run of X-O ends at 50, I believe, I'm thinking they wanted to squeeze it into a 5 deluxe series.

Mighty Member

Anyone picked up the Aliens 30th Ann. HC? Curious about the size and content.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Anyone picked up the Aliens 30th Ann. HC? Curious about the size and content.
    On order, not sure when it us due out though, meant to be library size but much thinner

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    On order, not sure when it us due out though, meant to be library size but much thinner
    Yeah it was released here last week. I've heard it's a good story but decided to wait and see what others were saying.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Yeah it was released here last week. I've heard it's a good story but decided to wait and see what others were saying.
    I will take some pics when it arrives, I remember this and the two follow up stories were good, i was hoping they would release them all in a bigger book, just the one on its own is a bit of a wasted opportunity

What books would you recommend from Peter Milligan, Rufus Dayglo and Jim McCarthy?

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    What books would you recommend from Peter Milligan, Rufus Dayglo and Jim McCarthy?
    Kind of depends on what kind of book you want from Milligan as he is a very versatile writer. His best works imo are Skreemer, his Batman and the bits and pieces I read of Shade the Changing Man. Enigma is generally considered his magnus opus and is a great mindtrip comic that literally made Grant Morrison jealous (he called it the best superhero-based story ever made). X-Statix is also very good but not like his other works as it's a more light-hearted (mostly thanks to Allred's art) riff on reality-tv of that time. If you like some great trippy short stories check out the Best of Milligan and McCarthy hardcover from Dark Horse.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Milligan has a new image series (that was originally planned for vertigo) that looks promising.

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Kind of depends on what kind of book you want from Milligan as he is a very versatile writer. His best works imo are Skreemer, his Batman and the bits and pieces I read of Shade the Changing Man. Enigma is generally considered his magnus opus and is a great mindtrip comic that literally made Grant Morrison jealous (he called it the best superhero-based story ever made). X-Statix is also very good but not like his other works as it's a more light-hearted (mostly thanks to Allred's art) riff on reality-tv of that time. If you like some great trippy short stories check out the Best of Milligan and McCarthy hardcover from Dark Horse.
    Thanks, I have X-Statix, and planning to get my favourite Batman story,Dark Knight, Dark City. Never heard about Skreemer. Are Shade and Enigma collected in some tpb/hc?

Haul of April. Not much, but I don't buy much anymore.

Another Dredd book with Andersons stories, fenomenal art, great stories, Psi-Judge books are one of the best in this collection. Not buying Dredd? You're missing a lot. A lot.

Got bokks signed by Becky Cloonan, very nice person, had a small talk with her, wished her good with Punisher, she said it's going to be very violent.

And more pics.