Page 850 of 850 FirstFirst ... 350750800840846847848849850
Results 12,736 to 12,739 of 12739

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Does anyone know if Berserk Deluxe volume 5 is coming out this Tuesday or is it being pushed back?

My preorder says July 15th.

Amazing Member

Anybody planning on getting Hellsing Deluxe edition? Looks pretty sweet and I really like my Berserk Deluxe Editions. Also heard great things about it so I will probably give it a shot.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Anybody planning on getting Hellsing Deluxe edition? Looks pretty sweet and I really like my Berserk Deluxe Editions. Also heard great things about it so I will probably give it a shot.
    I’m with you on that one. I didn’t even know about Hellsing until I saw one of Near Mint Condition’s videos on upcoming releases. I looked it up and it seems interesting enough to warrant a purchase. I will take a chance on it as well. On another note, I finished Berserk Deluxe Edition Volume 1 last night. It picked up towards the end but I can see why many think it was probably Moira’s weakest effort. If the weakest part of Berserk is good, I can only imagine how epic it will get in the upcoming volumes. Also discovered Goodnight Punpun. Seems very interesting as well.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    Iím with you on that one. I didnít even know about Hellsing until I saw one of Near Mint Conditionís videos on upcoming releases. I looked it up and it seems interesting enough to warrant a purchase. I will take a chance on it as well. On another note, I finished Berserk Deluxe Edition Volume 1 last night. It picked up towards the end but I can see why many think it was probably Moiraís weakest effort. If the weakest part of Berserk is good, I can only imagine how epic it will get in the upcoming volumes. Also discovered Goodnight Punpun. Seems very interesting as well.
    Right now I am on volume 4 of the Death Note black editions and about to start volume 4 of Berserk Deluxe just bought Berserk 5 today from IST. Also got Vinland Saga 1 and I am a hero 1 to get above 50$ for free shipping.

The first part of Berserk is definitely hard to get through. I am not a fan of the dynamic between Guts and the twinkish pixie.