Page 734 of 865 FirstFirst ... 234634684724730731732733734735736737738744784834 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 12974

damn those prints look pretty! Also can't wait to read W+D v2! the end cliffhanger was quite a nasty trick, I almost got the next volume in trade
    My next haul will be pitiful, I took a bit of a break from buying comics because of that damned Marvel Legends actionfigure line (never thought I would get into them but here I am with like 35 on the shelf already), only got a couple of volumes this month so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    damn those prints look pretty! Also can't wait to read W+D v2! the end cliffhanger was quite a nasty trick, I almost got the next volume in trade
    My next haul will be pitiful, I took a bit of a break from buying comics because of that damned Marvel Legends actionfigure line (never thought I would get into them but here I am with like 35 on the shelf already), only got a couple of volumes this month so far.
    Just wait for my haul for this month. Also I would get lots of my books signed. For free.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Just wait for my haul for this month. Also I would get lots of my books signed. For free.
    you pay with a broken back, carrying all the books around all day

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    you pay with a broken back, carrying all the books around all day
    I don't mind, it won't be repeat of comic con with 50 kg of books.

Also I would highly recommend Savage by Mills with Adlard's art. This book is fantastic, reminds of 1984 by Orwell but it's much more brutal. Story is about Britain being occupied by Russians... I would leave it here like that. It's pure terror, censorship, curfew, occupation, torture, lies, etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Hope you find all the creators who charge, to be honest.

DucHieu

Hi guys! I have problem , i lost my dust jacket of Spider-man by David Michelinie and Erik Larsen Omnibus. I need scan or high resolution picture for printing so someone can help me? Thank you and thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPirate View Post
    Hope you find all the creators who charge, to be honest.
    You have to try better. Del Rey from Orbital Comics. Shame I had only one for her.

Spectacular Member

On the previous topic of the Brubaker "reprints": Amazon DE changed the status from not available to available in 5 to 7 weeks. In my experience that does not necessarily mean that they will get the book in question.

I am wondering if some of oyu had a positive experience regarding the avaible in 5 to 7 weeks timeframe? Hard to give up the hope for Vol. I of Criminal.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    I am unable to post pics at this time. (I am leaving for a vacation.)
    Aside from being removed from the shrink-wrap and the UPC price code stickers on the back covers these are in great, NM condition.
    But most (myself included) consider the removal of factory seal and the stickers a degradation of condition.

I would have removed the shrink-wrap anyway, but getting the books sealed is confirmation of receiving NEW books.
    While the stickers are only slightly larger than the original printed UPC codes they are an unwanted alteration, and I doubt they can be removed without damaging the print.
    For anyone concerned I just got mine in and the stickers came off no problem and didn't even leave a hint of residue. One thing I find suprising is that Criminal Vol 1 was so rare as mine is a fifth printing from 2013. With five print runs one would think there would be quite a few out there. Vol 2 and Incognito are both first prints.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    On the previous topic of the Brubaker "reprints": Amazon DE changed the status from not available to available in 5 to 7 weeks. In my experience that does not necessarily mean that they will get the book in question.

I am wondering if some of oyu had a positive experience regarding the avaible in 5 to 7 weeks timeframe? Hard to give up the hope for Vol. I of Criminal.
    well... Mine shipped from Amazon DE and was delivered yesterday at my dad's shop (better to be safe with the post on this side of the world).

Amazon packaging so fingers crossed it'll be fine since there's no way to get a replacement! I'll post pics

Signing with Gibbons last night at Orbital Comics. Very nice guy and can talk for ages.

And books. All signed for free, but I'll try to get charged next time.

Does anybody know why volume 3 of Charley's War has no poppy on the spine? I can't find any reasoning for it

P.S. I am totally jealous of your LCS, I don't have anything that awesome within range of me!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Forgot about something as always, planning to get it signed by Mills next week.

Zarcone and Stokoe tonight...