Page 558 of 865 FirstFirst ... 58458508548554555556557558559560561562568608658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 12974

Thanks balakin.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Thats gotta be a new record for dark horse price to page ratio

How is the build quality of the Bone one volume color slipcase? I would hate to spend that much on a book to find out that it is poorly built.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sho nuff View Post
    So I'm wondering if any of you fine folks can recommend me some all ages comics for my 7 and 4 year old daughters? We read the Oz and Muppets omnis and they loved both, I'm just not entirely sure where to go next. I know there are my little pony comics that they would enjoy but I'm not sure that I would enjoy them nearly as much. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Balakins mentioned some great stuff but I thought I'd jump in with some more options.

Herobear and the Kid - Think Calvin and Hobbes but with a polar bear instead of a tiger.

Mouse Guard - LInked to the website FAQ here rather than Amazon so you can get the correct reading order, fantasy adventures set in the world of woodland animals, if your familar with the Redwall series of books this would sound quite familiar.

Itty Bitty Hellboy - All Ages Hellboy?!?! Damm straight great for kids and adults alike, the team of Baltazar and Fraco were also behind DC's Tiny Titans and Superman Family Adventures both of which were also great books.

Scooby Doo Team Up - If you dont want to read a comic book about Scooby Doo and Batman teaming up to solve mystery's then you and I can't be friends.

Also DC's new initiative aimed at young girls (DC SuperHero Girls) has kicked off, they've got toys, short web cartoons and inital sales of the first book Wonder Woman at Super Hero High have been very strong, with two more books due in July.

Thanks for the recommendations drd.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    That's some early Lovecraft story about Cthulu adapted by Ben Templesmith. This Kickstarter campaign was really successful with $144,158 pledged by almost 2000 backers.
    It's more of a precursor to Cthulu...Dagon is my fav Lovecraft story.

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post

Itty Bitty Hellboy - All Ages Hellboy?!?! Damm straight great for kids and adults alike, the team of Baltazar and Fraco were also behind DC's Tiny Titans and Superman Family Adventures both of which were also great books.
    They had a Shazam run as well IIRC. Their stuff is really good for kids, Superman family adventures' only downside is that it features the N52 costume.
    Also, I think they do a lot of injokes and I'm only aware of those because I listen to their podcast.

Had these books arrive today. And I can't recommend it enough: Panther, for if you want to read and see something unique.

Fantastic Member

Wow, can't wait for my copy of Panther. Hope to get it till the end of the week. I LOVE Brecht Evens

Incredible Member

So I'm wondering if any of you fine folks can recommend me some all ages comics for my 7 and 4 year old daughters? We read the Oz and Muppets omnis and they loved both, I'm just not entirely sure where to go next. I know there are my little pony comics that they would enjoy but I'm not sure that I would enjoy them nearly as much. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Lumber Janes, Battling Boy, The Last Unicorn GN, Courtney Crumrin series.

So I'm wondering if any of you fine folks can recommend me some all ages comics for my 7 and 4 year old daughters?
    All Hilda books by Luke Pearson from Nobrow Press/Flying Eye Books -
    1 - Hildafolk/Hilda and the Troll
    2 - Hilda and the Midnight Giant
    3 - Hilda and the Bird Parade
    4 - Hilda and the Black Hound
    5 - Hilda and the Stone Forest (2016)

http://nobrow.net/creator/luke-pearson/

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    That can't be right...can it?

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Had these books arrive today. And I can't recommend it enough: Panther, for if you want to read and see something unique.

i really enjoyed the first issue of black road. i'm hoping it holds up with his writing on northlanders, which i absolutely loved.
    formerly 'weeks'

Aliens HC looks absolutely amazing. Love this black finish on pages. Get it, guys! Dark Horse delivers again.

Recent books: