Page 368 of 865 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    The technopriests is on £73.52 for me and it's not even the oversized version, so it's not really worth it for that price since it gonna get a reprint around September. The Metabarons book is a good deal though.
    A quick question, as I'm at work without a measuring tape, is the metabarons an OHC or absolute size?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    A quick question, as I'm at work without a measuring tape, is the metabarons an OHC or absolute size?
    neither. Height is regular hc (maybe a wee bit taller) but wider than US books.
    Still worth it, really good quality (build and paper).

Quote Originally Posted by Spirou View Post
    Haha, merci! They have an helicopter service from "Near Annecy Central" to Westminster I believe? By the way, there's a new Daredevil Companion for ~ 200 £ on Amazon Marketplace right know. It's expensive but compared to some of the oversized Gastons you own, not too much. Well it's still a lot of money I admit.

Indeed, too much money for me (I had the chance to buy all my Gaston at cover price). And I am a very patient man!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    Definitely very sought after, I'd trade you my copy of the regular HC
    Hah! Well, I'm not quite ready to part with it, but I'm glad to know it won't be hard to make the switch if I do decide :P

Spectacular Member TheYoungWolf's Avatar

anyone have pics of the five ghosts deluxe?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post

I haven't looked through it a ton, but it's a bit thicker than a lot of my other Image HCs. Bigger than Walking Dead, Lazarus, Fatale, and Revival, some of which I thought had the same amount of issues as Five Ghosts HC.

Looks great on a shelf and I dig the pulpy art. Even the pages are designed to look like an old action pulp magazine. Frank signed mine at HeroesCon
    "1000 Books Read in 2015" Status as of 8/11/2015: 706

Reading: Chew, 52

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
    I think I picked up the first issue of this, maybe even the first trade, it's a decent book.

So it seems that Jason Lutes is finally continuing "Berlin":

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/...-two-weeks-49/

I was already wondering because German publisher Carlsen is listed as publishing a volume 3 in 2016 on Amazon.de.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    I think I picked up the first issue of this, maybe even the first trade, it's a decent book.
    Five Ghosts is a lot of fun. The new OHC is a steal at just under $20 on IST for 3 trades worth of material and bonuses. Pick it up if you can!
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron View Post
    Five Ghosts is a lot of fun. The new OHC is a steal at just under $20 on IST for 3 trades worth of material and bonuses. Pick it up if you can!
    Really digging it so far. When I picked it up at HeroesCon Frank Barbiere himself sold it to me and signed it, and was incredibly grateful. He admitted he was scared the books wouldn't sell well, given that the whole series came from a KickStarter. I really want to support this guy and his awesome work!
    "1000 Books Read in 2015" Status as of 8/11/2015: 706

Reading: Chew, 52

Quote Originally Posted by awalk1227 View Post
    Really digging it so far. When I picked it up at HeroesCon Frank Barbiere himself sold it to me and signed it, and was incredibly grateful. He admitted he was scared the books wouldn't sell well, given that the whole series came from a KickStarter. I really want to support this guy and his awesome work!
    the last Image book I bought and was from a kickstarter was the Moriarty deluxe. While I liked the premise the execution didn't impress me at all, it was a bit of a slog and after 2 issues I gave it to a friend who I knew gonna appreciate it more than me. Hope 5 ghosts wont be the same, gonna order it on payday straight away.

My Absolute Transmet arrived and so did my Eightball both from amazon in shoddy packaging, but in perfect condition. Also got the complete edition of The Third Testament (in Dutch), so if anyone needs the first 3 books in English that were published by Titan Comics shoot me a PM since I have them double.

Are we aware of this?
    http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Irredeem...l.-01___484594

I think I'm following the new fishes pretty closely but can't remember this one. Nonetheless, awesome news (maybe not for those who own the Definitive edition which never seen a follow up volume).

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Are we aware of this?
    http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Irredeem...l.-01___484594
    awesome news (maybe not for those who own the Definitive edition which never seen a follow up volume).
    shoddy tactics Boom! (for owners of definitive edition that takes the piss! should of done reprint and follow up surely?)

great story tho, really enjoyable, worth buying... except for definitive edition purchasers

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bewls View Post
    shoddy tactics Boom! (for owners of definitive edition that takes the piss! should of done reprint and follow up surely?)

great story tho, really enjoyable, worth buying... except for definitive edition purchasers
    What's shoddy about it? They had to clearance that definitive edition, so it obviously didn't sell well enough to warrant a second. I'm surprised (but happy) they're doing deluxe editions, I'll pick it up for sure.