Page 128 of 865 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228628 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 12974
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Amazon currently has a Buy 3 get 30% off deal going on books (maxed at a paltry $10 off). Any bit helps!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1002981611

I just ordered the Snowpiercer books and Before the Incal (pre-order) and it worked!
    Thanks! I used it for Geoff Johns GL Omni, IDW's Wonder Woman Comic strip and Dragon Age: World of Thedas volume 2!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    This is what they look like:

Graphitti moebius 1 collects Epic Moebius 1-3 (Upon a Star; Arzach; Airtight Garage)
    Graphitti moebius 2 collects Epic Moebius 4-6 (The Long Tomorrow; Gardens of Aedena; Pharogenesia)
    Graphitti moebius 3 collects Epic The Incal 1-3
    Man those look nice, are they impossible to get now? I cant find them anywhere, not even for a ridiculous price, its like they dont exist. Usually you can find some bum trying to rip an arm and a leg or something

They're limited to 1500 copies so they're indeed pretty hard to find, but they do turn up on ebay from time to time. I got my copies of 1 & 2 fairly recently from a seller in Australia and the Incal one I got via abebooks from a seller in the US. Just check all ebay sites regularly (also check ebay.fr, ebay.ca, ebay.au and so on) and they're bound to turn up.

Also, Stuartng had a copy of #2 for sale last time I checked. I used him as a reference for the max price I was willing to pay on ebay
    Last edited by aaltomuoto; 08-10-2014 at 12:55 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    They're limited to 1500 copies so they're indeed pretty hard to find, but they do turn up on ebay from time to time. I got my copies of 1 & 2 fairly recently from a seller in Australia and the Incal one I got via abebooks from a seller in the US. Just check all ebasites regularly (also check ebay.fr, ebay.ca, ebay.au and so on) and they're bound to turn up.

Also, Stuartng had a copy of #2 for sale last time I checked. I used him as a reference for the max price I was willing to pay on ebay
    Thanks for the tip, hopefully ill get lucky one day

Quote Originally Posted by RIPLynott View Post
    Thanks for the tip, hopefully ill get lucky one day
    It takes a lot of patience, but they turn up eventually

Note that there's also a tenth volume, albeit unnumbered: "Virtual Meltdown", a compilation of the Epic "Chaos" and "Metallic Memories" artbooks. Again limited to 1500 copies.
    I got a good copy for $125 from an Amazon seller a few weeks ago but they normally go for a lot more.
    Last edited by aaltomuoto; 08-10-2014 at 03:33 AM. Reason: added link to book cover

All-New Member

first post here, hello

guys, can someone explain to me the difference between these two:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Incal-...ds=final+incal

i have pre-ordered the first one loooooong time ago, and it was the only Final Incal on Amazon UK back then, understanding that the moment it's out i will get it. Now i have noticed (second link) that it's out already. Are those different editions? Is the first one even real?

Quote Originally Posted by mica View Post
    first post here, hello

guys, can someone explain to me the difference between these two:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Incal-...ds=final+incal

i have pre-ordered the first one loooooong time ago, and it was the only Final Incal on Amazon UK back then, understanding that the moment it's out i will get it. Now i have noticed (second link) that it's out already. Are those different editions? Is the first one even real?
    The second one is the slipcased edition, limited to 1500 copies that includes the full Final Incal story by Jodorowksy and Ladrönn, and also After the Incal with art by Moebius. After the Incal was never finished and that's why Jodorowsky rewrote the story and thus created Fincal Incal. Size of the book is 32 cm tall.

The first book is limited to 750 copies and is 40 cm tall, but does not include the Moebius pages. It still needs to be released. Although I think RedNave erroneously received a copy from this edition already. Check the first page if this thread for a link to the book.

Besides these two there's another coffee table sized book that is slipcased limited to 350 copies I believ, prices at 540$ or something ridiculous, but that does include the Moebius pages and 3 art prints.

Next year there's be a standard sized hardcover, just like The Incal, Before the Incal, Metabarons, Technopriests etc.

All-New Member

thank you, Martin. so i'm safe with my pre-order then. Shame i need to wait till Nov 2014 to read it

thank you, Martin. so i'm safe with my pre-order then. Shame i need to wait till Nov 2014 to read it
    Apparently I didn't yet put a link up to the Final Incal coffee table edition... but here you go and compared to the deluxe slipcased edition. http://community.comicbookresources....l=1#post322108

All-New Member

haha, still don't know which one i would prefer, but i think i just leave it as it is with my preorder.

by the way - i have ordered Wood's "Cannon" today, after seeing some photos in other thread. Is it second edition, cause i was pretty sure it went out of stock quick after initial release (at least on Amazon UK)?

Amazing Member Black Iron Tarkus's Avatar

by the way - i have ordered Wood's "Cannon" today, after seeing some photos in other thread. Is it second edition, cause i was pretty sure it went out of stock quick after initial release (at least on Amazon UK)?
    Yeah, it'll likely be a second print. I had it on back order with SpeedyHen for almost 2 months, and got the second print (early, it seems; the publication date is stated as September 2014). If you like nudity and explosions, you're in for a treat!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Iron Tarkus View Post
    Yeah, it'll likely be a second print. I had it on back order with SpeedyHen for almost 2 months, and got the second print (early, it seems; the publication date is stated as September 2014). If you like nudity and explosions, you're in for a treat!
    while i feel a bit uncomfortable admitting it on a public forum, i'm totally fine with nudity and explosions

thanks for the answers, guys!

Incredible Member

while i feel a bit uncomfortable admitting it on a public forum, i'm totally fine with nudity and explosions

thanks for the answers, guys!
    Titties and Dynamite!

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Titties and Dynamite!
    Boobs and bombs!
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

The world needs bad men RedNave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    The first book is limited to 750 copies and is 40 cm tall, but does not include the Moebius pages. It still needs to be released. Although I think RedNave erroneously received a copy from this edition already. Check the first page if this thread for a link to the book.
    Damn right I did, pride of my collection right now!