Page 836 of 865 FirstFirst ... 336736786826832833834835836837838839840846 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 12974

You‘re in luck then as the first one is getting a reprint. There are no official solicitations yet but both were announced by Scott Dunbier at this year‘s SDCC. You‘ll find the relevant information about halfway through this article, right after the Byrne pictures:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/07...mic-con-panel/

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Marvel is usually less of a risk with mid run cancellations...except for Bendis omnibuses (New Avengers).
    Also, Guardians of the Galaxy.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Hey guys, there hasn’t been a reprint for the Boom! Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Year One Deluxe right? I woke up this morning to a nicely priced copy of one that’s brand new and will be arriving to the seller October 23rd. So naturally because I’m not stupid enough to spend the $500 that most people are trying to gouge out of others, I picked it up. Just wanting to make sure there was no announced reprints, as a quick google search has not found me anything!

Not that I'm aware of. I e-mailed them in the hope of some response about year two, but nothing
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Can't find them on the usual sites. Still not available or for crazy prices.

I'm still quietly waiting for the complete year two Doctor Who
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member

Interesting! Great news for everybody who wanted reprints of it. I emailed the seller and he did say that they were back in stock for shops from the distributor.

Thank you for the notice! I wanted these so bad earlier this year but was not going to pay the 3rd party prices people were selling them for.

I'm not sure that I understand this MMPR situation because I can't find it on any of the typical places, Wordery, Speedyhen, Amazon, TBD etc. Is this some sort of US only reprint?

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I'm not sure that I understand this MMPR situation because I can't find it on any of the typical places, Wordery, Speedyhen, Amazon, TBD etc. Is this some sort of US only reprint?
    I am in the US and found them both on IST. To be fair, that was the only place I checked.

EDIT: Update. It appears Year One is no longer available on IST, so I am probably not getting my order fulfilled

EDIT 2: Updated. And Year Two is now listed as unavailable. So not really sure what is going on with this "re-print".
    Last edited by Andru; 10-10-2019 at 07:12 AM.

Wanted to share the latest on the MMPR Year 1 & 2 Deluxe re-prints...

IST contacted me today and told me Diamond no longer has any of Year 1 in stock, but they are expecting more from Boom! over the next few weeks. So until Diamond receives more stock in, I doubt they will be listed anywhere for purchase.

Diamond apparently does have Year 2 in stock. Mine was picked & scanned in my order from IST.

Spectacular Member Squall Leonhart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Wanted to share the latest on the MMPR Year 1 & 2 Deluxe re-prints...

IST contacted me today and told me Diamond no longer has any of Year 1 in stock, but they are expecting more from Boom! over the next few weeks. So until Diamond receives more stock in, I doubt they will be listed anywhere for purchase.

Diamond apparently does have Year 2 in stock. Mine was picked & scanned in my order from IST.
    Same here...I'm just worried they are going to send me book 2 and they won't have enough of book 1 come November, so I'll be stuck with it

Are Valiant still going? I remember reading on here that they were in trouble or something and I stopped collecting their books and sold them off, not because of them being in trouble, i just found that after an excellent start I lost interest, but I’m thinking of picking up the omnis from the original valiant run (which I collected as singles many years ago) and I’m wondering if they are still publishing them, or if all that’s out now is all we are going to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Are Valiant still going? I remember reading on here that they were in trouble or something and I stopped collecting their books and sold them off, not because of them being in trouble, i just found that after an excellent start I lost interest, but I’m thinking of picking up the omnis from the original valiant run (which I collected as singles many years ago) and I’m wondering if they are still publishing them, or if all that’s out now is all we are going to get?
    I still see their posts on Facebook, promoting new series and there were some new collections but I felt like I've reached a good jumping off point with the series I've started. Last thing I got was the Imperium dlx but I haven't read it yet.