Page 635 of 865 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 12974
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Anyone know what's up with the Ody-C Deluxe book? Was supposed to be out last week, pushed to this week, and now I can't find anything on it...
    Idk what's been up. CGN has it due for release next week as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Idk what's been up. CGN has it due for release next week as of now.
    Oh man, if it is scheduled then, next week is gonna a be a big order....

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    Nice catches!

Thanks, but nothing stands to your collection. You have this signed and limited edition of Martha, right?

All-New Member

Any news on The Sixth Gun deluxe edition vol.4 ? The third one came out one year ago...

Quote Originally Posted by akhir View Post
    Any news on The Sixth Gun deluxe edition vol.4 ? The third one came out one year ago...
    Nothing, I'm waiting for Gunslinger edition.

Hello lovely. 25 ugandan dollars from US Amazon. I've made an order in march, never believed in that thing, then couple weeks ago I got email saying my order was shipped. I was like:' Huh, what order?' Completly forgot about it. And it has arrived, it's a real thing, probably some return, looks good enough for me, I'm not one of those picky people for who every crease is a reason to return. 35 dollars with shipping, I'll take it.

Now let's get Usagi vol 1!

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Thanks, but nothing stands to your collection. You have this signed and limited edition of Martha, right?
    yes, this is the one.

Dave Gibbons have signed extra copies of his books to be sold through the Forbidden planet.com web site (I had my eyes on Watchmen Noir and Watchmen collector's edition set). But I have settled for the unsigned version through the FP.co.uk site, way more cheaper (overall at least a £40 difference). I have met him three years ago without anything to sign with me (almost), my bad. But it was a pleasure to hear him recall some juicy anecdotes from his 2000 AD years next to Pat Mills (and a few glasses of wine).

Finally started buying some Valiant comics...and a lot of the early deluxe editions are all OOP baaahhh

Also, I really wish they would print some more Classic Valiant Omnibus books, like a second X-0 and some Bloodshot would be awesome

New this week:

The MM book is by French master Regis Loisel (Peter Pan, Quest for the Timebird). It is part of a line of similar books by some of the greatest current French artists/writers. IDW will publish the first of those in English soon (by Trondheim/Keramidas in December and by Cosey in January).
    Last edited by LordJulius; 12-03-2016 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    New this week:

The MM book is by French master Regis Loisel (Peter Pan, Quest for the Timebird). It is part of a line of similar books by some of the greatest current French artists/writers. IDW will publish the first of those in English soon (by Trondheim/Keramidas in December and by Cosey in January).
    That Haggarth book looks interesting, in French I presume?

My Haul for the last few weeks. The Serge Clerc Science Fiction collection is probably one of my favourite books published this year, an absolutely beautiful book!

Seems you won't have the end of the story for the first arc of Last Man (6 books per arc). It is a very, very good French manga.

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    That Haggarth book looks interesting, in French I presume?
    Yep. Beautiful b&w sword and sorcery. De la Fuente worked a lot on Eerie/Creepy and Vampirella Magazine, afaik, but I don't think this particular work has been published in English yet.

Love the look of the Clerc SF book. Been wanting to get that for a while now as well.

Incredible Member

Edelweiss catalogs for IDW and Dark Horse are up.

IDW: http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.co...alogID=4057692

looks like were getting an AE style edition of the original TMNT first issue. and the Yoe books are always so very very tempting, great build and reproduction quality in those books for an incredibly low price.

Dark Horse: http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.co...alogID=4057695

Goon 5 and the Usagi spinoff volume both in there. The Guild gets the Libray edition treatment but I've no real interest in that.

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    Edelweiss catalogs for IDW and Dark Horse are up.

IDW: http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.co...alogID=4057692

looks like were getting an AE style edition of the original TMNT first issue. and the Yoe books are always so very very tempting, great build and reproduction quality in those books for an incredibly low price.

Dark Horse: http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.co...alogID=4057695

Goon 5 and the Usagi spinoff volume both in there. The Guild gets the Libray edition treatment but I've no real interest in that.
    thanks for the heads up! Wondering if the TMNT-GB crossover worth getting. Nice that it's a deluxe but shame the TMNT-Batman was standard hc so the won't match up.
    Also, Alack Sinner is back, hopefully it will come out this time! Quite intrigued by this.
    I might get that TMNT Artisan edition although the art in the original series is nothing really spectacular.

Also also, f#&@ that Corto Maltese with 64 pages and $23 cover price! They literally reduced the pagecount to half of what it started with and it's still going for over 20 bucks as a tpb (a real damn good quality paperback but still).

Heard great things about Nate Powell, the omnibox is tempting to get.
    And obviously the Super weird heroes v2. For the poops and giggles.