Page 776 of 865 FirstFirst ... 276676726766772773774775776777778779780786826 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 12974

I'm about to cancel my pre order for Infinity Gauntlet boxset, don't think it's for me; secured my copy for 235 quid but if somebody in UK is willing to pay, I would keep it and change delivery address. If I don't get response here I would inform FB group in a day or two.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    not to give you a heart attack but it was Uncanny X-force
    Nice one mate. I hope you got it at a nice price and in decent enough nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Arrived in a jiffy? At least it was quicker service!

... Ye ok, I'll leave.
    Lol!

10char

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Arrived in a jiffy? At least it was quicker service!

... Ye ok, I'll leave.
    badum tsss

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Nice one mate. I hope you got it at a nice price and in decent enough nick.
    thanks! I would say it's in VGC and was £70 so all in all it's fine but got another hc from the same seller last week that was much lighter and even in a bubblewrap bag it didn't get damaged at all so can't help but think I could have got a Like new UXF omnibus for the same money.
    Still, it was advertised as VGC so I can't complain.
    The seller is Medimops btw (aka momox) and they tend to have some really good deals but it's kinda risky because of the packaging.

thanks! I would say it's in VGC and was £70 so all in all it's fine but got another hc from the same seller last week that was much lighter and even in a bubblewrap bag it didn't get damaged at all so can't help but think I could have got a Like new UXF omnibus for the same money.
    The seller is Medimops btw (aka momox) and they tend to have some really good deals but it's kinda risky because of the packaging.
    That is odd. I buy from them all the time and while their packaging is by no means great, I've never received anything from them in a jiffy bag. They always use thick cardboard wrap-arounds similar to those that European Amazon uses as well. Perhaps it is a more cost-effective type of packaging if they send something abroad?

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    That is odd. I buy from them all the time and while their packaging is by no means great, I've never received anything from them in a jiffy bag. They always use thick cardboard wrap-arounds similar to those that European Amazon uses as well. Perhaps it is a more cost-effective type of packaging if they send something abroad?
    I picked up the Secret War OHC from Momox several years ago. I think it came in a cardboard wrap but I can't remember for the life of me. I managed to get it for under cover and it was also marked as VG. A couple of corners were very slightly crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    I just put up my first comic shelf yesterday and I decided to put the Remender Oversized in last :/ ...had to reshuffle the shelves a bit.
    I did the same thing- looks silly, but who cares
    N1b_2tx6a-Y.jpg
    Also, i accepted speedyhen refund offer because it gave me good laugh when i remembered this South Park episode)
    KyO-tILvh0g.jpg

not to give you a heart attack but it was Uncanny X-force
    Great book. And that what stop's me from selling it with Grampa sketch on frontcover. I keep telling myself "c'mon, you bought it for like 80$ and now you can raise few hundreds", but story and art hook me up every time i take it from shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    well that's 2 out of 2 in jiffy for me unfortunately. I doubt the cardboard is much heavier or puts the package in a different price category. But with the first package which was the Godzilla Half century war ohc I really didn't mind the packaging because the book cost me less than £5

Quote Originally Posted by bearded_adam View Post
    I did the same thing- looks silly, but who cares
    N1b_2tx6a-Y.jpg
    Also, i accepted speedyhen refund offer because it gave me good laugh when i remembered this South Park episode)
    KyO-tILvh0g.jpg
    ahahaha! You should have sent them this south park meme and then ask for a bigger refund

Latest:

Glad to see that you still get to read, even with the little one :P

Also, what do you think of those awful non-matching Knightfall jackets?
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Invincible!!! Yeah! Such a good series. Also that Asgard cover looks really nice!