Page 847 of 865 FirstFirst ... 347747797837843844845846847848849850851857 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    I didn’t think it had been released yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    End of July, last I checked.
    Ahh, cheers, thought I had missed it

Locke & Key: Keyhouse Compendium coming in October.

Has anyone heard of an Image book called Last Days of American Crime?
    I'm trying to research but there's no wikipedia page. UK Amazon has a hardcover but it says the language is german and if you go to the paperback version and change it to hardcover, it says language is now french!
    Anyone know if an english hardcover was released for this or have any pictures of it (spine, width) etc so I can get a feel of the book. It sounds like an interesting read.

Has anyone heard of an Image book called Last Days of American Crime?
    I'm trying to research but there's no wikipedia page. UK Amazon has a hardcover but it says the language is german and if you go to the paperback version and change it to hardcover, it says language is now french!
    Anyone know if an english hardcover was released for this or have any pictures of it (spine, width) etc so I can get a feel of the book. It sounds like an interesting read.
    There is a hardcover edition on the Image Comics website: https://imagecomics.com/comics/relea...crime-vol-1-hc

EDITED: Here the link to the UK Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1632154315

Quote Originally Posted by fabiano View Post
    There is a hardcover edition on the Image Comics website: https://imagecomics.com/comics/relea...crime-vol-1-hc

EDITED: Here the link to the UK Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1632154315
    That's exactly what I'm looking for, thanks!
    What's weird is, when I change it to paperback, and then change it back to HC, it's in french again.
    Any reviews or comments from anyone about the material? Interested to hear some thoughts

What's weird is, when I change it to paperback, and then change it back to HC, it's in french again.
    Any reviews or comments from anyone about the material? Interested to hear some thoughts
    I have the hardcover. It's an Remender story. I almost like everything he writes. This one also.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post

Locke & Key: Keyhouse Compendium coming in October.
    Such a good book, so much better than the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Such a good book, so much better than the show.
    Got to agree, I almost had to force myself to finish the show

I do wonder how much IDW are going to milk the book though, how many versions is this?

I'm struggling to get hold of a new copy of the second volume master edition of Locke and Key. I'm wondering if it's out of print. Volumes 1 and 3 are available. I own volume 1, but I don't want to buy volume 3 in case I can never get volume 2. I'd be better off selling volume 1 and buying the compendium instead.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I'm struggling to get hold of a new copy of the second volume master edition of Locke and Key. I'm wondering if it's out of print. Volumes 1 and 3 are available. I own volume 1, but I don't want to buy volume 3 in case I can never get volume 2. I'd be better off selling volume 1 and buying the compendium instead.
    I think I’m on my 3rd version, I would probably get an absolute sized slipcase edition if they ever did one though, I’m a sucker for this story

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I think there's gonna be people unloading their Master editions the closer the new compendium's release date gets.
    In my opinion these 200-400 page deluxes are the best way to read any series but L&K is one of those stories that I would read even on toilet paper if nothing else is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Got to agree, I almost had to force myself to finish the show

I do wonder how much IDW are going to milk the book though, how many versions is this?
    Waaaaay to many. I bought all the six issue hardcovers when they came out, but have been tempted by some of the larger ones, but can't justify it. The only books i have upgraded are Marvels, Avengers Forever and Jae Lee and Paul Jenkins Inhumans.

Is that an oversized hardcover compendium?

The art is beautiful, the story intriguing. A noir/dystopic short tale.
    Sometimes Remender's characters don't sound really real to me (and this is besides the point to East of West, New Avengers, etc), but in this case it's a human tale.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Is that an oversized hardcover compendium?
    Yup, it is.