Page 771 of 865 FirstFirst ... 271671721761767768769770771772773774775781821 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 12974
    Incredible Member

So now that Invincible is over.. what are the odds Image makes good on their mistake of not continuing the Invincible Libraries And makes more to complete the series?

I saw that some people here got Templar by Mechner. I'm looking for info about this. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me more about it and show some photo's of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I saw that some people here got Templar by Mechner. I'm looking for info about this. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me more about it and show some photo's of it.
    can't show photos right now but it's a good story, the art is kinda cartoony, web comic like but it's a very grounded, historically accurate (as far as I can tell) story and it doesn't shame away from the more cruel aspects of the events. I've highly enjoyed it.
    the hc is shorter than standard size tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    can't show photos right now but it's a good story, the art is kinda cartoony, web comic like but it's a very grounded, historically accurate (as far as I can tell) story and it doesn't shame away from the more cruel aspects of the events. I've highly enjoyed it.
    the hc is shorter than standard size tho.
    Thanks. Is the format like the BPRD hc? Can you show some photos later?

Thanks. Is the format like the BPRD hc? Can you show some photos later?
    nope, smaller. Gotta go to work now and gonna be home at only around 10pm but I will try.

nope, smaller. Gotta go to work now and gonna be home at only around 10pm but I will try.
    Have fun working! And thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    So now that Invincible is over.. what are the odds Image makes good on their mistake of not continuing the Invincible Libraries And makes more to complete the series?
    i hope they do even though i continued with deluxe's and was pissed off with them stopping the LE's (and the 3rd Library edition has a different spine/slipcase and is all sorts of wrong) the book is definitely worthy of being completely collected library sized, one of the best superhero books in my 30 years of comic collecting
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 02-20-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Have fun working! And thanks.
    HAha there is no such thing!
    Here are some pics let me know if you want to see anything else:
    https://imgur.com/a/8RgqQ

Anyone ever read Strange Girl by Remender? Any good? Never heard of it until tonight when I saw the omnibus for sale. Looks like it was an 18 issue run.

I, too, have been looking at Templar. Thanks for the photos! I'm trying not to spend money because I'm dead for funding for postgrad, but I'm itching for a pretty new book :P
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

HAha there is no such thing!
    Here are some pics let me know if you want to see anything else:
    https://imgur.com/a/8RgqQ
    Lol.

It really is small. How does that work for the art?

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Anyone ever read Strange Girl by Remender? Any good? Never heard of it until tonight when I saw the omnibus for sale. Looks like it was an 18 issue run.
    I have the hardcover omnibus. I liked it. You need to get into the story as with all the Remender stuff. It was my first Remender. The art though wasn't always good. It is an OHC, not Remendersize.

Lol.

It really is small. How does that work for the art?
    The art is not super detailed so I think it actually works quite well. I have no regrets buying this book and I have a good handful of smaller hcs and trades so it goes with them well. If you haven't already buy Nimona as well and maybe Blankets or Habibi, Seconds or Zot! (or the Cooke Parker hcs if you can find them for a good price) and you will have a lovely shelf with quality material collected in small hardcovers

Bored me, don’t think I even finished before it went up on ebay

Spectacular Member

First half was quite cool, both art and story. Then Remender got a bit lost and it dragged a bit too long, as Hellboydce said I got bored a bit.