Page 116 of 865 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216616 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 12974
    Incredible Member

Also figured I'd show the League some love, since I think this is a quality HC. The DJ seems a bit more delicate than other DJs, might be prone to ripping easier. That said, overall a great book. So glad to finally have this in HC. Inside HC is clothbound.

Incredible Member

LOEG is one of my top five ongoing comic books ever.

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    Also figured I'd show the League some love, since I think this is a quality HC. The DJ seems a bit more delicate than other DJs, might be prone to ripping easier. That said, overall a great book. So glad to finally have this in HC. Inside HC is clothbound.
    Thanks for the photos! Just ordered it as bookdepository lowered the price a bit. Can't wait to read it (I was hesitant with the rest of the LoEG series because people tend to like only vol 1 and 2 and heavily dislike Black dossier, but when I finally read BD a few months ago I LOVED it big time).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Thanks for the photos! Just ordered it as bookdepository lowered the price a bit. Can't wait to read it (I was hesitant with the rest of the LoEG series because people tend to like only vol 1 and 2 and heavily dislike Black dossier, but when I finally read BD a few months ago I LOVED it big time).
    No prob. BD isn't my favourite but I still liked it and the latest League Nemo books are great despite how short they are.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

The Last Nemo book made me want to re-read the LOEG Century to see if it was as good as that book.

Starting today and for the duration of Comic-Con—until midnight PST on Sunday, July 27— Fantagraphics are offering a 20% discount off everything on their website! Just use coupon code FANTACON714 upon checkout.

It might not be a huge discount, but if you are or want to become a regular customer you can get one of them 20|20 card for an extra 20% off and huge discounts on (inter)national shipping. Their packaging is pretty good too and I never had to pay import duties either.

my arrivals this week : )

i ordered final incal directly from humanoids and couldn't be happier with the service. bought it sunday night, shipped from california monday morning with usps media mail and arrived today in new york. book was bubble wrapped and also had air pockets in the box. i will definitely order from their site again for books that are tough to get through other vendors.
    formerly 'weeks'

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post

i ordered final incal directly from humanoids and couldn't be happier with the service. bought it sunday night, shipped from california monday morning with usps media mail and arrived today in new york. book was bubble wrapped and also had air pockets in the box. i will definitely order from their site again for books that are tough to get through other vendors.
    Congrats! I hope the "other package" arrived safely too!

Congrats, both look like they arrived in good nick.

Congrats! I'm glad both got delivered with zero damage!!

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Congrats! I hope the "other package" arrived safely too!
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Congrats, both look like they arrived in good nick.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUserName12 View Post
    Congrats! I'm glad both got delivered with zero damage!!
    thanks guys!
    formerly 'weeks'

Amazing Member

I've always thought that babies were born with a loaf of bred under their arm...... Nowadays it looks that they come with a comic book!!! I'm pretty sure that it's something related to the parents genes

Congrats

Congrats James on those two wonderful arrivals!

Congrats on new arrival James, it will be difficult to find time for reading from now on

And now, something completely different!

Winsor McCay's Complete Little Nemo is up on Taschen's website http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/cata...ittle_nemo.htm

There will be an English and a French edition, both published in Septemberas a 2 volume hardcover, 34,4 x 44 cm, 708 pages, € 150.

===
    TASCHEN’s sumptuous Winsor McCay: The Complete Little Nemo 1905–1927 collects, for the very first time, and in full, glorious color, all 549 episodes of Little Nemo. In the illustrated accompanying volume, art historian and comics expert Alexander Braun places Winsor McCay’s life and work within the cultural history of the U.S. media and entertainment industry, and explores the immense art historical value of McCay's dream narrative. At once an adventure story, visual delight, and piece of cultural history, this publication is a tremendous monument to one of the most innovative pioneers—and one of the most intrepid explorers—of comic history.
    ===