Page 620 of 865 FirstFirst ... 120520570610616617618619620621622623624630670720 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 12974

Just got Borgias for around 40 quid. Will be waiting for me in Poland. Price for this book is stupid, 100 quid on Amazon and first vol of Erotica is like 300. Nobody pays that for book, right?

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Just got Borgias for around 40 quid. Will be waiting for me in Poland. Price for this book is stupid, 100 quid on Amazon and first vol of Erotica is like 300. Nobody pays that for book, right?
    That's insane. I'm glad I picked them up when I did.

Also stoked that Dark Horse is putting out Moebius Library editions too

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    That's insane. I'm glad I picked them up when I did.

Also stoked that Dark Horse is putting out Moebius Library editions too
    Ehhh...if what I've seen online is true you'll probably be a little less stoked. Besides edena, the other volumes seem to be more of a hodge podge. No blueberry, no incal, with a couple volumes i believe planned as being art only books. I was hoping for something more comprehensive like the manara/crepax collections.

And yes, ive been looking almost daily for months here in the states and cant find a reasonably priced borgia or erotica v1 hc.
    Last edited by awayne83; 10-21-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Ehhh...if what I've seen online is true you'll probably be a little less stoked. Besides edena, the other volumes seem to be more of a hodge podge. No blueberry, no incal, with a couple volumes i believe planned as being art only books. I was hoping for something more comprehensive like the manara/crepax collections.

And yes, ive been looking almost daily for months here in the states and cant find a reasonably priced borgia or erotica v1 hc.
    Blueberry is the one I'm most interested in why can't anyone publish that in english? I would take Cinebooks oversized paperbacks just give me something!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Blueberry is the one I'm most interested in why can't anyone publish that in english? I would take Cinebooks oversized paperbacks just give me something!
    I think that's because all Blueberry books Moebius wrote under his real name and DH are planning to publish only Moebius stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post

Huh..well that's disappointing to hear. Although, I already own Incal, plus I'd be buying them more for art than anything. Honestly, out of all the Manara books, the first is the only one, in my opinion, that has a compelling story and good writing, the rest are just showcasing his art

Also, just finished The Fade Out and....I dunno. I feel it was their weakest entry so far. Phillips art was at an all time high(some of the women he made look damn gorgeous) and Bru's writing was top form, but the story and pacing were....lackluster. It's definitely some of the most grounded stuff they've done, but I felt a little empty after reading it. It's not bad at all, but I was a little disappointed.
    Last edited by ER Prest; 10-21-2016 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Learn polish our editions are awesome!

Ok, you will be jealous. My haul for October. Obviously is one of those '**** Marvel' hauls.

IMG_0919.jpg

Young Death is great book, loved it, 2000AD rules. Chew for 46 quid? Don't mind if I do. Today I found 100 Bullets vol 2 in FP storefor 38, online price is around 80 - 100. They still have copies, I'm going to Gosh in two weeks for Lemire's signing so if you want a copy, please let me know. Buy me good crafty beer and I'll send it to you.

Does this forum support Tapatalk?

And signed books. Dave is really nice guy, when he saw that edition he got suprised, started showing it to his friends, asked me where did I get it. Didn't mind to sign so many books, should have bought those absolutes and starve for a week.

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

And more.

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

Will continue.

And a bit more. Enjoy. And hate me.

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

Got that Nash limited edition on pre-order. It'll hopefully arrive next week. And damn, so many books signed by McKean. Well jealous.

The Borgias is amazing, loved the TV show and the book just adds so much to my understanding of what went on. I have the First Manara Erotic collection and I'm going to grab the rest asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    The Borgias is amazing, loved the TV show and the book just adds so much to my understanding of what went on. I have the First Manara Erotic collection and I'm going to grab the rest asap.
    Are you reffering to European show or US one? Tried to watch US version after seeing European and couldn't stand it. Shame US has to do their own version of everything what gets more popular.

Are you reffering to European show or US one? Tried to watch US version after seeing European and couldn't stand it. Shame US has to do their own version of everything what gets more popular.
    I'm talking about the Showtime one with Jeremy Irons, what was the European one?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    I'm talking about the Showtime one with Jeremy Irons, what was the European one?
    Probably the Canal+ one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1736341/ there was also a BBC one back in the 1980's