Page 656 of 865 FirstFirst ... 156556606646652653654655656657658659660666706756 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 12974
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    I'll post some additional photos if this is a real Painfully Limited. In other cases I will be silent trying not to looks fooled ) I paid 650 EUR for this including shipment.
    that's a lot of cabbage!

I'll post some additional photos if this is a real Painfully Limited. In other cases I will be silent trying not to looks fooled ) I paid 650 EUR for this including shipment.
    Lot. Still for 1 out of 19 is great prize.

Is it that much of a must read book too?

Edit: Just looked up some Eddie Campbell. Bacchus seems really interesting.
    Last edited by Dayle88; 02-03-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post

I recently read From Hell, the newer regular hardcover that just came out. It was...interesting. I consider myself a big Moore fan- I'll buy anything with his name out it and have read a good majority of his work.

I think my biggest thing with From Hell was the art, I couldn't get into it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't for me

Yeah from hell is highly recommended. I keep forgetting are you from the UK or us? I have a bacchus tpb omni v1 I want to unload.

Fantastic Member

I like Bacchus very much. It's like a Sandman, but much more humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    My haul for January.

Got lucky with Hitman vol 2, found in FP store for tenner.

Liked Monstress, would recommend this book.

Happy with Punisher OHC's, don't care about omni that much, prefer smaller books - easier to read.

Loved Kill or be Killed, art is great.

Double dipping with Marshall Law, found GD edition with very low number 73/1500. I know it's signed but hoping O'Neil would do some sketch next week at Gosh.

Get Heavy Metal Dredd, it's awesome!

I found Usagi lying on the street. 39/900.

I dig those tpb's from Image, good quality, nice paper, and mini prints!

Great stuff there. And looks as if someone is a fan of Alex Ross Btw, isn't the World's Greatest... pseudo-Absolute OOP?

Fantastic Member

It seems like I've paid for a forgery: http://myabsolutecollection.blogspot...eited.html?m=1

The Incal . . .I know it's highly praised on this thread but . . . I just cannot get into it.

The art is great but the story is just boring. I mean flat out boring. I'm a third of the way through and I'm moving on.

Maybe those who really like it can tell me why. ... Not trying to be sarcastic....Maybe I'm missing something and it can be explained...Obviously we're not all going to like the same things...I was just surprised about this one because it's got a massive approval rating in these parts.

It seems like I've paid for a forgery: http://myabsolutecollection.blogspot...eited.html?m=1
    That's awful. If you paid by credit card or Paypal you'll be able to get your money back.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    That's awful. If you paid by credit card or Paypal you'll be able to get your money back.
    Yeah, thanks god it was paypal.

The Incal . . .I know it's highly praised on this thread but . . . I just cannot get into it.

The art is great but the story is just boring. I mean flat out boring. I'm a third of the way through and I'm moving on.

Maybe those who really like it can tell me why. ... Not trying to be sarcastic....Maybe I'm missing something and it can be explained...Obviously we're not all going to like the same things...I was just surprised about this one because it's got a massive approval rating in these parts.
    I can understand not liking it, nothing exists that every single person will like but I never thought I'd see someone say it's boring. It's non stop movement and creativity. Sure you're not reading Before The Incal? That I could see someone think was boring. It's the weakest Jodo book I've read.

Tomslick, join the club, be prepared to be told you don't know what you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Great stuff there. And looks as if someone is a fan of Alex Ross Btw, isn't the World's Greatest... pseudo-Absolute OOP?
    Yep, totally dig Ross' art, don't even cae about story that much. WGS is indeed OOP, same with Justice.

I read first OHC of Punisher and I can say it's not the best Ennis' work. So for all of you trying to nail that omni: get different format, it's good, but Max series is on other level.

Finished Nemesis today, this book is crazy, I love 2000AD.

You don't know what are you talking about.