Page 859 of 865 FirstFirst ... 359759809849855856857858859860861862863 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    But what about Hulk by David 4+5? What about X-factor by David V2,3,4 which will be the X-factor investigations material?
    Nah, I'm good. Gotta make the cut somewhere.
    FWIW, I do have the 2 soft-cover X-factor investigations that go up to issue #32, which is basically one Omni.

Spectacular Member

Hey everyone, apologies in advance to anyone who isn't interested in this whatsoever.

I just launched a Kickstarter campaign for the first issue of my new series, BUMP, yesterday. As part of the rewards, we're only going to be printing 25 hardcover versions of the comic. Ever. 16 are left and once they're gone, they're gone forever.

If anyone wants to take a look, the link is right here; https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rror-anthology
    Fifth Element Comics - my online comics retail site, based in the UK!
    Fifth Element Comics eBay - for anyone who doesn't trust new websites!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kane View Post
    Soooooo, is there a chance Invincible will get the omnibus treatment, or are we just stuck with the compendiums for the foreseeable future? Apologies if this has been answered already, but I have yet to find any useful information regarding this.
    Would there be a market for it? They already have the hardcovers, which are oversized so are the same height/width as Omnibus editions. For me, they are preferrable to Omnibus in every way; easier to read, more aesthetically pleasing to have them lined up; I know they end up being a bit expensive, but an Omnibus would sit in a halfway point between the massive compendiums and the more bitesize/premium hardcovers.

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    I do have JUST enough room for what I have now, with a bit to spare, so I think I'm just gonna round out my collection with a few more books that are down the pike, and finish my omni/absolute collection for good.

That should put a nice ribbon on my collection and I can retire from the game.
    I retired from shopping comics extensively in 2015. I do not regret it.

Maybe if something outstanding comes up (Stern's Avengers or whatever), I'll probably buy it. But I feel satisfied with my collection as it is now.

Amazing Member

Default Klaus Hardcovers - Oversized or Standard?

Hello;

I'm interested in picking up the Klaus books but don't know if they are standard or oversized hardcovers. Can someone confirm?

Thanks

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge602 View Post
    Hello;

I'm interested in picking up the Klaus books but don't know if they are standard or oversized hardcovers. Can someone confirm?

Thanks
    The hardcovers are oversized. I put it next to a Marvel omni, and the width is the same and Klaus' height is even a smidge taller.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    The hardcovers are oversized. I put it next to a Marvel omni, and the width is the same and Klaus' height is even a smidge taller.
    Great. Thank for the info.

Incredible Member

Are the two current Power Rangers series any good?

I've never read any PR comics and wasn't that into the 90s show. Never saw the movies.

BUT!

I've been known to get into old timey hokey kids properties when updated by just the right creative team. For example, I loved the Transformers: Robots in Disguise and More than Meets the Eye / Lost Light books, as well as Costa's GI Joe Cobra series. And I'd never ever been into either of those properties before (except Beast Wars).

Incredible Member

Also...

Is the Parker- Martini Edition- Last Call ever coming out? It was meant to come out last year and Amazon now has it pushed back to October. Is that accurate?

I have the first martini edition and really need that complete set like a heroin addict needing that next hit.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Also...

Is the Parker- Martini Edition- Last Call ever coming out? It was meant to come out last year and Amazon now has it pushed back to October. Is that accurate?

I have the first martini edition and really need that complete set like a heroin addict needing that next hit.
    October 26/27 appears accurate per the publishing houses, Previews World, and preorder sites. IDW just says October 2021.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Skullkicker and Skeleton Boy
    Should I pick up the trade or wait some more for a World of Black Hammer Library HC?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    October 26/27 appears accurate per the publishing houses, Previews World, and preorder sites. IDW just says October 2021.
    Thanks. I'll keep an eye out.

So I didn't get any response on the Marvel forum, are the Miracleman collections worth it? Do they include all the extra material included in the single issues?

I wanted to hold on until a omnibus collection would be released, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I'm also not entirely sure if the extra content from the single issues (like the Warpsmiths backstory) is included in the collections (and god knows if they would be included in a potential omnibus).

Anyone pick up the Madman Library volume 1? I love Allred's stuff, but already own Gargantua, Atomica, and the 20th Monster and couldn't justify buying the Library books at 100 MSRP for so much double dipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    So I didn't get any response on the Marvel forum, are the Miracleman collections worth it? Do they include all the extra material included in the single issues?

I wanted to hold on until a omnibus collection would be released, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I'm also not entirely sure if the extra content from the single issues (like the Warpsmiths backstory) is included in the collections (and god knows if they would be included in a potential omnibus).
    Not sure if they have "all" the extras from the single issues, but they each have a ton of extras, and definitely some stuff that wasn't there originally.