Page 263 of 865 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363763 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 12974
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    Endsvill can you pinpoint where in the forums it says that the Ro-busters will get the HC treatment? Rebellion have revealed their first semester catalogue for 2015 and the only thing related to Pat Mills is the latest ABC Warriors collected hardcover, Return to Mars (Clint Langley).
    Yeah, that was me who started that thread about the catalogue being updated - but that's only covering the first half of the year and although we know some of what's to be expected in the latter half, such as Dark Justice's hardcover, we don't know all of it; but Keith Richardson dropped this message on the forum in reply to someone asking after the Complete Edition of Ro-Busters meant to have been released last year (quoted here, but you can click the link to the actual thread): "Ro-Busters will be split into two volumes, the first coming out later this year. Yes, it will be sporting a brand new cover from a legendary art droid. Yes, the colour spreads will be included."

So it's the same thing that has been done with the first two Mek Files volumes, a series of books I'm sure will also be continuing. As I said - and especially because Pat Mills' collected editions have been the best books 2000AD have published - I have a suspicion that we could see other Mills work collected in similar volumes next year, or after these two series' are brought up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsville View Post
    Yeah, that was me who started that thread about the catalogue being updated - but that's only covering the first half of the year and although we know some of what's to be expected in the latter half, such as Dark Justice's hardcover, we don't know all of it; but Keith Richardson dropped this message on the forum in reply to someone asking after the Complete Edition of Ro-Busters meant to have been released last year (quoted here, but you can click the link to the actual thread): "Ro-Busters will be split into two volumes, the first coming out later this year. Yes, it will be sporting a brand new cover from a legendary art droid. Yes, the colour spreads will be included."

So it's the same thing that has been done with the first two Mek Files volumes, a series of books I'm sure will also be continuing. As I said - and especially because Pat Mills' collected editions have been the best books 2000AD have published - I have a suspicion that we could see other Mills work collected in similar volumes next year, or after these two series' are brought up to date.
    Oh I thought you were talking about a CBR forum. Thanks for the link, I had read too quickly this particular 2000 AD thread this afternoon after your message here and missed Keith Richardson intervention (and so Robo-K33F is Keith Richardson actual Graphic Novel editor for Rebellion).
    Last edited by vark; 01-29-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Nice. Shigeru Mizuki's biographical manga about Adolf Hitler will finally published in English:

http://www.amazon.com/Shigeru-Mizuki...+and+quarterly

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    latest arrivals. so happy run like crazy, run like hell was finally released, i think it's been over 2 years since it was first announced. have also heard good things about copra.
    Where did you get Copra from? It's surprisingly expensive on amazon for something released only last year.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Where did you get Copra from? It's surprisingly expensive on amazon for something released only last year.
    me also wanna know. in europe it's really hard to get...

Incredible Member

Latest:

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    me also wanna know. in europe it's really hard to get...
    i ordered that from instocktrades.com

i'm looking foward to it, did a quick flip last night and it's looks pretty cool
    formerly 'weeks'

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    Latest:

nice! i need that technopriests.
    formerly 'weeks'

Latest:

Oh man, this Tank girl book looks awesome. I'm sooo mad at myself I didn't get it few months ago when price was still around 40 quid, now it's like 100. Can you post some pictures of spine/inside/extras stuff like that? Thanks.

Latest:

That cover of "Hole Of Tank Girl" looked so much like the art style used in Gorillaz music videos that I did some googling. I had no idea Jamie Hewlett was behind it. What I'm curious of, is why are the names mixed? It's written as Alan Hewlett and Jamie Martin, but isn't it Alan Martin and Jamie Hewlett? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    That cover of "Hole Of Tank Girl" looked so much like the art style used in Gorillaz music videos that I did some googling. I had no idea Jamie Hewlett was behind it. What I'm curious of, is why are the names mixed? It's written as Alan Hewlett and Jamie Martin, but isn't it Alan Martin and Jamie Hewlett? Am I missing something?
    Cause that's how Tank Girl rolls. She don't play by rules of correct names.

Latest:

Is your Tank Girl a first print? The entire first run was autographed.

It's been more than first print?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    nice! i need that technopriests.
    Yeah, I'd been humming and hawing about buying it for a while, so I'm glad I finally have one.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Oh man, this Tank girl book looks awesome. I'm sooo mad at myself I didn't get it few months ago when price was still around 40 quid, now it's like 100. Can you post some pictures of spine/inside/extras stuff like that? Thanks.
    Yeah, I got mine for 40% off, which was nice. There are photos on the first page that people have posted, but I can post a few more later.

Quote Originally Posted by momaw View Post
    Is your Tank Girl a first print? The entire first run was autographed.
    Yes. I didn't know it had more than one run.

Fantastic Member

ok, with the swamp thing hardcovers complete, i think i'm reaching a point where i'm pretty much done with the heavy lifting regarding my collection. also, i have spent so much money in the past months, jesus, i really don't wanna know the exact sum, but it was a lot. i need to do A LOT of reading, before doing big orders again.