Page 781 of 865 FirstFirst ... 281681731771777778779780781782783784785791831 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by earbudds View Post
    Hi, guys! When I picked up JLI Omnibus from Amazon a few months ago, I was worry about its spine because the pages were coming off the sewing. Now, the book looks like this:

Upper side:
    Attachment 63716

Bottom side:

As you can see, the upper side seems to be way worse than the bottom, and the spine cracks every time I open the book, so now I'm worried about it falling apart. What do you think? Should I be worried or not? Thanks!
    This is common with a lot of DC omnibus collections and while it looks bad it’s ok

Mighty Member

Looks like current IDW Transformers continuity coming to a close

https://mobile.twitter.com/jroberts3...440979456?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    I had the most issues with the the New X-Men part of Messiah because I did not know ANY of the characters PLUS they all keep talking about THE ATTACK on the school (which is shown in the also very very good Childhood Ends Vol. 1-5 which are heavily OOP and for some reason did not get the complete collection treatment yet).
    I'm hopeful the Kyle/Yost New X-Men collections are on the way after we got a complete collection last month of the DeFilippis/Weir part of that series. I see a lot of people on here saying they didn't care for the Kyle/Yost X-Force run, and I wonder if they'd enjoy it more if they read New Mutants v2 - New X-Men - X-Force in one go. I feel like it has a lot more impact that way.

I really hope this is a trend of Veitch rereleasing his King Hell books in hardcover. I'd love a nice hardcover of Brat Pack.

EDIT: Well I'll be darned, there's a Brat Pack hardcover on the way in September! https://www.amazon.com/Rich-Veitchs-...2535191&sr=1-8
    Last edited by doolittle; 03-31-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Anybody think Lazarus X+66 or whatever it's called will be collected in the next oversized hardcover or will we have to pick up the tpb?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Anybody think Lazarus X+66 or whatever it's called will be collected in the next oversized hardcover or will we have to pick up the tpb?
    I'm pretty sure he said on Tumblr* that it would be collected, it was just a question of where best to include it. Think he was leaning towards the next collection if I'm not mistaken.

*Couldn't find post because of the mass of political crap littered throughout. I'm all for creators being socially conscious, but could they at least have separate site aimed towards their work?
    Last edited by awayne83; 04-05-2018 at 02:38 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by doolittle View Post
    I'm hopeful the Kyle/Yost New X-Men collections are on the way after we got a complete collection last month of the DeFilippis/Weir part of that series. I see a lot of people on here saying they didn't care for the Kyle/Yost X-Force run, and I wonder if they'd enjoy it more if they read New Mutants v2 - New X-Men - X-Force in one go. I feel like it has a lot more impact that way.
    Just saw the comment on the Kyle/Yost run. I bought the mostly overpriced trades years after reading Complex for the first time. I think it is an outstanding run and you are totally right: I also just read the mentioned DeFilippis run and it helps a lot to know the characters better and adds another layer to the overall setting.

I am a fan of the their work, and felt that it was one of the better young X team books followed by a great and violent take on X-Force. They managed to do some really good characterization and the narrative had some really intense moments. I am not sure if I would upgrade to Complete Collections but I would buy an Omnibus without a second thought.

I wish that more members would have stayed relevant ... Mercury for example.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Latest:

You did get Charleys War,right?

Did Marvel stop numbering their collections or what?Ongoing series get a volume 1,2,3 distinction but collections of older stuff just have individual names. Thunderbolts The Great Escape.Incredible Hulk: Pardoned
    Why not Thunderbolts by Jeff Parker volume 1-X,Or Hulk by Bill Mantlo volume X?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    http://ruckawriter.tumblr.com/post/1...at-the-lazarus

March's haul.

Incredible Member

Been a while since I posted, but dumb question: Where do people pick up the white Judge Dredd hardcovers? I don't really see them on Amazon or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    Been a while since I posted, but dumb question: Where do people pick up the white Judge Dredd hardcovers? I don't really see them on Amazon or anything like that.
    You have to subscribed to Mega Collection.But it shouldnt be too hard to find them on Amazon,actually.