Page 165 of 865 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265665 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Would you be willing to post some interior shots of Bramble? I could have sworn I saw someone post a pic of Red Moon somewhere. That was another I would have liked to seen.
    Sure here goes...

and a couple more...

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    Theres interiors of Bramble in the European comics thread. Around page four I think. Im probably gonna get it, Morvan must be on a hot streak. Hes putting out all kinds of good stuff.
    I tried finding the thread with no luck. Would you mind posting a link please?

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Sure here goes...
    Much appreciated! Every aspect of this book appeals to me.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    I tried finding the thread with no luck. Would you mind posting a link please?

Much appreciated! Every aspect of this book appeals to me.
    This one
    http://community.comicbookresources....ble#post208285
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Fantastic Member

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/160699...=SY115&simLd=1

Found this while on amazon today. EC Library Slipcase Vol. 2. Unfortunately I already have two of the books in here. It would be pretty sweet if they would sell the slipcase separately as well.

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Thanks for the link. Oh, I did find that thread and was wondering if that was the correct one. The picture was on page 2 (for me atleast) and I never went back that far. It's only one preview shot so I'm still grateful MartinNL went through the effort of posting some more pics. It gave me a better idea of what the book is like.

Finished reading Bramble... Not sure what to think of that. The art was pretty good, but the story is just, well... quite terrible. I don't understand why this book was printed as such a nice large hardcover by Humanoids when other book with fantastic stories have not. Anyway I do not recommend this book at all.

Finished reading Bramble... Not sure what to think of that. The art was pretty good, but the story is just, well... quite terrible. I don't understand why this book was printed as such a nice large hardcover by Humanoids when other book with fantastic stories have not. Anyway I do not recommend this book at all.
    Aw crap, I had that one on my buy list for next month. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron View Post
    Aw crap, I had that one on my buy list for next month. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Then you've got 30$ on something else to spend If I may suggest: Elric vol. 1 and Third Testament vol. 1 both by Titan Comics. And then the new Battling Boy. All three of them together would cost about the same as Bramble.

Fantastic Member

The HCs from the Dynamite solicitations:

THE ART OF THE BOYS: THE COMPLETE COVERS BY DARICK ROBERTSON HC
    Written, art and cover by Darick Robertson.
    In a world where superheroes roam the earth in search of justice for the common man, who brings justice to the superheroes? The Boys do. Butcher, Wee Hughie, Mother's Milk, The Frenchman and The Female are the badasses that keep the supes in line--protecting mankind from some truly deranged superheroes. Now, for the first time ever, fans can experience the entire collection of fantastically controversial cover art from series artist and co-creator Darick Robertson. This edition also includes all of the exclusive variant covers by legendary guest artists Jim Lee, Dave Gibbons, Howard Chaykin, David Lloyd, and John Cassaday. Topped off with a bonus afterward by producer Adam McKay (Anchorman, Talladega Nights), the definitive collection of covers fans have been clamoring for has officially arrived--all in one glorious hardcover!
    208 pages, $39.99. (Signed edition, $39.99; Remarked edition, $69.99; Remarked and signed, $95).

JIM BUTCHER'S THE DRESDEN FILES: WAR CRY HC
    Written by Jim Butcher, Mark Powers, art by Carlos Gomez, covers by Stjepan Sejic.
    An original graphic novel, set in official canon with the ongoing Dresden Files novel series, created exclusively for comics! A war is raging between the vampire forces of the Red Court and the White Council ñ a war that the wizards are losing. So desperate are the Council that they've dragooned the experienced and the outcast to reinforce their thinning ranks of Wardens. One of these draftees is one Harry Dresden, Chicago's only wizard-for-hire and a guy who's long been looked upon with suspicion by the supernatural authorities. Now, he's one of them, and his first big mission as a Warden is a doozy: take a small team of greenhorns to a frigid town in the middle of nowhere to rescue a handful of mortals who've been targeted by the Red Court. The question is, why exactly are these particular mortals so crucial to the outcome of the war? The answer will come only if Harry can keep them, and his team, alive for one very long night. This graphic novel collects the critically acclaimed five-issue series in one volume, and features a bonus section with Jim Butcher's original story outline, sketchbook artwork from Carlos Gomez, cover gallery with roughs from Stjepan Sejic, and more!
    136 pages, $24.99 (Signed, $39.99).

NEIL GAIMAN'S THE LAST TEMPTATION HC--SIGNED/REMARKED EDITION
    Written by Neil Gaiman, art by Michael Zulli, David Curiel, covers by Dave McKean.
    Signed by Neil Gaiman and remarked by Michael Zulli! Revisit this tall tale in its new stunning, hardcover format by Neil Gaiman, Alice Cooper and Dave McKean! Re-enter the world of the Grand Guignol and the Theatre of the Real as Dynamite celebrates the release of the fully colored and totally remastered version of Alice Cooper and Neil Gaiman's terrifying series, Last Temptation. Young Steven has a grave choice to make-- will he join the Showman and accept the horror? Featuring remastered Michael Zulli art by David Curiel at InLight Studios! Also, the collection contains complete scripts to all three issues, Neil Gaiman's original correspondence with Alice Cooper, and Neil Gaiman's original outline. The Remarked edition is limited to only 200 copies in the world!
    168 pages, $95.

VAMPIRELLA ARCHIVES VOLUME 11 HC
    Written by Bruce Jones, Len Wein, Steve Englehart, Bill DuBay, Gerry Boudreau, Nicola Cuti, Cary Bates, art by Jose Gonzalez, Esteban Maroto, Leo Duranona, Russ Heath, Enrich, Bob Larkin, covers by Penalva
    More exciting horror and science fiction tales are collected in this eleventh volume of Vampirella Archives. These classic Warren-era storylines showcase Vampirella's acting career as she meets supernatural menaces both on-screen and off, plus tales of ghosts, dragons, zombies, yetis, and all matter of unearthly danger. Collecting Vampirella Magazine #72-79, featuring the work of Jose Gonzalez, Esteban Maroto, Bruce Jones, Len Wein, and many more. Includes a wealth of bonus materials from a bygone era, including the "Feary Tales" feature on urban legends, the monthly "Scarlet Letters" column, "Vampi's Vault" of creator biographies and literary reviews, and intact vintage advertisements.
    400 pages, $49.99.

Then you've got 30$ on something else to spend If I may suggest: Elric vol. 1 and Third Testament vol. 1 both by Titan Comics. And then the new Battling Boy. All three of them together would cost about the same as Bramble.
    Yes, thanks for the heads up. I was thinking the other day that it would be nice to have a thread purely for reviewing new releases. If we had fellow members chiming in and giving their opinions on a book it would definitely help quite a few on the fence buyers.

Anyone know of any European (non UK) Online comic stores that ship international? There is one that comes up a few times on these HC forum threads, but for the life of me I can't find it.

Cheers in advance!

BANNED

Thanks for the warning!

Do anyone have any info on that book?http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/1631402...f=mp_s_a_1_253
    I hope it's oversized

Noted, thanks!

Has anyone read Siegfried from Archaia and, if so, what are your thoughts?
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)