Page 287 of 865 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387787 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 12974

Good price for second Green Lantern omnibus.

https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/gr...NEWS1425471346

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Nice. I would love this in hc but the price is too high compared to the tpb (I don't care about autographs). But the tpb only comes out in may :O
    I think I got it for 50 percent off from CGN, so it was $20, but I live in the US. You probably don't get that good of a deal on your side of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I think I got it for 50 percent off from CGN, so it was $20, but I live in the US. You probably don't get that good of a deal on your side of the world.
    I think I could get it around $45-50. For $20 it would be a no brainer

Incredible Member

Latest: not pictured is Scalped, which I got last week and absolutely loved.

Spectacular Member

Not sure if this is common knowledge, but I did some digging and found out some differences between the existing collections of Shaolin Cowboy:

The newly-released Dark Horse book has 144 pages, is HC, and looks to be oversized. Its description says it contains content "not available in stores." I thought this was odd, because the TPB from Burlyman has 208 pages. In an Amazon review, I found out that the Burlyman printing has the original 7 issue run in it, and the Dark Horse HC only has the story presented in 4 issues. I have no idea what was edited or changed, but I may now end up tracking down both books.

If anyone else can comment on this, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by awalk1227 View Post
    Not sure if this is common knowledge, but I did some digging and found out some differences between the existing collections of Shaolin Cowboy:

The newly-released Dark Horse book has 144 pages, is HC, and looks to be oversized. Its description says it contains content "not available in stores." I thought this was odd, because the TPB from Burlyman has 208 pages. In an Amazon review, I found out that the Burlyman printing has the original 7 issue run in it, and the Dark Horse HC only has the story presented in 4 issues. I have no idea what was edited or changed, but I may now end up tracking down both books.

If anyone else can comment on this, let me know!
    The Dark Horse run and the Burlyman run are completely different stories AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    The Dark Horse run and the Burlyman run are completely different stories AFAIK.
    That is correct.
    BB

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Good price for second Green Lantern omnibus.

https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/gr...NEWS1425471346
    interesting. does anyone know how much the charge for shipping to mainland europe?

Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    interesting. does anyone know how much the charge for shipping to mainland europe?
    Add to basket and you should be able to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Add to basket and you should be able to see it.
    Not with FP.co.uk (but with FP.com yes). To give you an idea, for an IDW artist edition or Dark Horse Big Books (i.e. worse case scenario for single book shipping costs) I usually pay 14£ for France (DHL tracked package, delivered usually in two days). For smaller book it is of course less (8£ fot the HC ABC Warriors mek files). You will not be able to know the shipping charges untill your order is ready to ship. Then you will receive an email from FP asking if the shipping charges are ok with you. Note that usually they have already charged you for the book at the moment the mail is sent but if you don't agree with the shipping charge the money is refund.
    Last edited by vark; 03-05-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Incredible Member

Finished Veil. Absolutely loved it. It's a very quick read. Story is basically about a demon everyone wants to own. But it's pretty violent at times and the art is very appropriate for the story. It was actually kind of tough for me to find some decent pages to show without spoiling things. Another good, solid Dark Horse book.

Incredible Member

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    Not with FP.co.uk (but with FP.com yes). To give you an idea, for an IDW artist edition or Dark Horse Big Books (i.e. worse case scenario for single book shipping costs) I usually pay 14£ for France (DHL tracked package, delivered usually in two days). For smaller book it is of course less (8£ fot the HC ABC Warriors mek files). You will not be able to know the shipping charges untill your order is ready to ship. Then you will receive an email from FP asking if the shipping charges are ok with you. Note that usually they have already charged you for the book at the moment the mail is sent but if you don't agree with the shipping charge the money is refund.
    thanks for the information!

Mighty Member

Thanks for this. Had it on my watch list but backed out when it was released for whatever reason. Might reconsider now.

*referring to veil btw

Fantastic Member

latest...

will probably go much slower from now on, my buy-list has shrunk down considerably.